Frequent Youtubers Listing Retirement Topic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The topic that almost went on for two years, updated daily's retirement topic. Feel free to post videos here and on your own topic if you have one like you did on the old forum, or do whatever you wan

Thanks for the hard work buddy!!

let's inaugurate this site 👋    

Posted Images

9 hours ago, iDaniRF said:

👋   👋

You always 8mprove the intro. So cool and funny. Nice fights with the energy mech. I did something similar 4 months ago and tried just few times at E-L level.  Interesting 🤔

5 hours ago, Alex2040bR said:

Cool fight and cool intro. I never tried to fight the titan with seraph. I might try if max the item. 🙃

On 2/21/2021 at 4:09 AM, OKI DOKI said:

You always 8mprove the intro. So cool and funny. Nice fights with the energy mech. I did something similar 4 months ago and tried just few times at E-L level.  Interesting

I'm always looking for variety to attract more :D, Thank you OKI 😁

👋👋 

On 2/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, iDaniRF said:

The forum hates me or does not know me yet 🤷‍♂️🤣

💪

I do not know the answer. I think you do excellent videos in order people can join to watch them. In my case I am been having a lot of work at work 6-7 days so no much time to play pvp or watch as I used too for now. I have to look for the right moment looking to the side for a moment like now and still working with  6 screens from work fixing issues. 🥴

Cool test. 👍

On 2/22/2021 at 3:17 PM, Alex2040bR said:

Thanks you 😄

good deal of damage. Nice idea. I still need to build many parts I am lacking of basic. 😭

On 2/23/2021 at 12:54 PM, iDaniRF said:

I'm always looking for variety to attract more :D, Thank you OKI 😁

👋👋 

The intro still appealing. Very super duper Marvell style. 🤗 So easy to max parts around for you. 🤣 It does takes me forever😭. I need another 3 years to be there. No hay esperanza 🤣

On 2/26/2021 at 3:46 PM, Alex2040bR said:

I wish everyone a good weekend 😉

I will test similar in the future. Will see can do in that way. Interesting. 👍I will have to develop the weapons tho in the storage for long🙄

On 2/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, iDaniRF said:

Troll mech 😁

Hey, you were trolling mis paisanos. 🤭 Falte yo.🤣 Hmm, voy a tener que hacer un video trolling RR. Ha ha ha🙈

On 3/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, Alex2040bR said:

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

Cool, sadly I do not have valiants. 😭 I can't test in that way. Nice damage. 👌

La entrada estuvo graciosa. Como el video se edito como god y ko? Interesante. God gano la pelea creo. 🤣