I sure love matchmaking!

epicspeedster

8 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Pensé que una vez que llegabas al rango 5 no podías pasar del 5. ¿No es así?

If it is possible to go down from rank 5, you have to wait for the last day but you have to want to rank 4 or 5 to do that, (they lower you to rank 6 or 7), and they take advantage of that, Electrick010 vs Hulk and jokingly I won, we used crappy builds.

Electrick010®

1 minute ago, Ad1tya said:

1. No puedes bajar
2. Quiero decir que llegan al rango 6 estrellas completas o algo así y luego comienzan a dejar de fumar 

If possible, my answer makes it clear, my clans always told me that I had to stay at rank 4 or 5 so that the next season would be at rank 6 or 7, why? I only had two strong mechs and the third one was useless.

Electrick010®

On 2/1/2021 at 11:03 AM, Ad1tya said:

This would be expected this season

Its 3v3
Many people are smurfing down to rank 6-8 to avoid going to 3v3 
The usual rank 6-8 are getting beaten up and then they fall back down to 9-11

I just got faced with a top ranker, almost won, his dual deso overheated like 5 more then I could boil him

I polish rocks

hackers are 3 good mechs, with max myths

21 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

1. Cancer

2. Totally Legit

if he was a hacker, he would have a rock recoiler lol, you can't call someone a hacker just because they have a abnomral amount of myths, as I know someone who has 3 max myth mechs in r10 because the mechs are bad, but they are level 240

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

112108919_Screenshot2021-02-08at6_35_12PM.thumb.png.311caf54ffea2db3cf28c876b42990bf.png

This isn't about the match but rather about the fact that Puffin decided to shit out on me twice and auto-disconnect me from the game AND registering those two matches as losses.

Oh, and I'm getting matched with rank 8s a lot.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Yep, that is right. SM's matchmaking is sure hell sometimes but you can always find new trick to stay in the ranks you love.

Like me a F2P want to get to rank 5 but don't have enough mechs power to stay for at least 2 days (bruh). I've decided to stay in rank 7 to gather more resources. In case you don't know that rank 7 boxes are the best rank boxes in the game, because they can be found easier for everyone than the rank 5-1 boxes and they also have everything we need: E-M, L-M, even epic and legendary relics sometimes!

So i'm gonna stay here for a while to become stronger slowly but surely and maybe somedays i will ram open the gate to the higher rank and defeat CleverNameSM (LOL).

25 minutes ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Yep, that is right. SM's matchmaking is sure hell sometimes but you can always find new trick to stay in the ranks you love.

Like me a F2P want to get to rank 5 but don't have enough mechs power to stay for at least 2 days (bruh). I've decided to stay in rank 7 to gather more resources. In case you don't know that rank 7 boxes are the best rank boxes in the game, because they can be found easier for everyone than the rank 5-1 boxes and they also have everything we need: E-M, L-M, even epic and legendary relics sometimes!

So i'm gonna stay here for a while to become stronger slowly but surely and maybe somedays i will ram open the gate to the higher rank and defeat CleverNameSM (LOL).

yes, in the transition does happen so to high to compete at lower and too weak to move to the next stage so need to get a bit more stranger in modules to have a regular combat

48 minutes ago, Melanös said:

Also those look like some pretty Garbo mechs. Using all 6 weapons and the worst torsos in the game (except nightmare, nightmare is decent now)

his phys mech was weak to heat, and his heat mech i pretty much nailed in 2 turns. if he had used his energy mech i would have lost, because i am deathly (excuse the pun) weak to it.

One Mech to rule them all

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

image.thumb.png.e606453a3501df0243f549c4974ff2f2.pngi still won tho because he chose the phys & heat but not the nrg

Both his energy and heat mech would've been decent if he actually used 2-4 push weapons to cover his obnoxiously obvious 2 range blindspot for both of those builds... I mean, seriously, no recoiler or repulser at least?

Fun Fact of the Day

No one should have blindspots unless either of 2 conditions are met:

1) They have enough HP.

Or

2) They're running this abomination. (Yes, this is the strongest META as of right now and yes, it doesn't look pretty to look at that backfire but it's something that we've all gotta come to terms with because it's leading in the top ranks as we speak.)80126341_Screenshot2021-02-11at11_34_00AM.thumb.png.ae56164ccbbe5acf6a328cfd105ce058.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.