Time offer - 5x Premium Packs

KOKOTOV

Yeah I didn't get anything that's very useful and/or that I didn't already have.

But I definitely put that Kraken torso on my heat mech first thing! </sarcasm>

Keep in mind the human brain likes to see patterns where there aren't any, so I don't know if I can say the drop rates are higher or lower.  (But given that it's not a "increased drop rate" day, they're probably technically "lower.")

Screenshot_20210130-064923_Super_Mechs2.jpg

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

20 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Yeah I didn't get anything that's very useful and/or that I didn't already have.

But I definitely put that Kraken torso on my heat mech first thing! </sarcasm>

Keep in mind the human brain likes to see patterns where there aren't any, so I don't know if I can say the drop rates are higher or lower.  (But given that it's not a "increased drop rate" day, they're probably technically "lower.")

Screenshot_20210130-064923_Super_Mechs2.jpg

I'm going to max out that kraken, i'll sacrifice all my divine monkeys

It was a wasted, hard earned 1000 tokens out the window for me.  I only received one item of worth, but honestly I did not really need said item.

I totally understand that it is a gamble and 1000 tokens gives you the chance to play.  As the saying goes, "you cannot win if you do not play".  But as a F2P player, it is quite deflating when nothing of real value comes from the hard work of hording tokens and spending said tokens on such a gamble with dismal results.

I also bought it. Of course, just shit, I didn´t expect anything else and are also free tokens, so it doesn´t hurt ... and in fact I needed some legy´s garbage.

However, there is something that catches my attention on the game ... normally I´m between rank 3 and rank 2 and the quality of items that most of the players have, powerfully draws my attention.

Phys continues to dominate the game, to beat the phys I had to build an energy troll (there is no other way). Sometimes I use it and to be honest I do better with the troll than with 3 heat builds.

But I say ... is that people are buying so much that they have these items as difficult to obtain as the new resistance modules and the top weapons? With today's falling rates you have to invest a lot of money to get this. Are they really buying that much or does the cheating continue ...?

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

3 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I also bought it. Of course, just shit, I didn´t expect anything else and are also free tokens, so it doesn´t hurt ... and in fact I needed some legy´s garbage.

However, there is something that catches my attention on the game ... normally I´m between rank 3 and rank 2 and the quality of items that most of the players have, powerfully draws my attention.

Phys continues to dominate the game, to beat the phys I had to build an energy troll (there is no other way). Sometimes I use it and to be honest I do better with the troll than with 3 heat builds.

But I say ... is that people are buying so much that they have these items as difficult to obtain as the new resistance modules and the top weapons? With today's falling rates you have to invest a lot of money to get this. Are they really buying that much or does the cheating continue ...?

-The game is sure and it's players are all that matters-

But not in SM 😂