3. Re:zero (arguably #2)
4. Konosuba
5. Rent a girlfriend competing with Tonikawa: over the moon for you
6. miss kobayashi's dragon maid
7. Attack on titan
8. Blend s
9. seven deadly sins 
10. (and don't judge me) High School DxD

now, when i say "goes from best to "worst"" it doesn't mean i hate it, all of these anime i actually like, theres none i dislike
Even the "worst" tier is still good imo, but its just not as enjoyable as the others on the list

Shattering and Reflecting Light

On 12/22/2020 at 11:32 PM, Chef Riot said:

Hmm, My top 10, 

Well atm Dr Stone is my top Anime and Manga, It's still ongoing and with the new chapter of the manga that came out its reinforced its place, i love the story and the characters are quite lovable, weather its Senku's OP knowledge,  Tsukasa's Inhuman strength or Magma's Goofiness (And the way he is a Tsundere to the Science Kingdom)

2nd place would be Demon slayer, The animation style hooked me in after i watched a bit, Ep 1 and 2 didn't hook me in once but quite soon after i had finished all the episodes, and soon after i read through the manga, the animation style is amazing and the train arc movie was great, 

3rd would be my first anime, Assassination Classroom, this anime is a masterpiece, im very happy it was my first anime, The end had me crying, the characters are lovable, and so is Koro Sensei, but man i hated the fat pehe teacher, mr im your father so ima bet you pehe teacher 

4rd place Highschool DXD No more needed

5th and 6th are a tie between Rising of the Shield hero and Re:Zero, Rising is probably my fav isekai, nice story, well, if you take Malty and the king out, somehow i was able to relate to the Shield hero, which i dunno if that's a good thing or not, it also has the dope ass Pope, which ties the anime together for me, oh and a better Klein from SAO, 

Re: Zero is Re Zero, a MC that most shut ins can relate to, it has one of the best waifu's Rem, it also has the Elf waifu's and Witch waifu's, and the Loli's you need to Protect, It also has Garfield from the film Garfield, (Who is my fav Character), Overall its a pretty good anime, (Spoiler: Subaru Dies)

7th would be Trinity Seven, This anime is Quite Lewd but has alot of moments that have me laughing my ass off, it's your average Harem x Isakai x Fanservice anime, it also has 2 movies which were pretty good, (One of em had the mc scream but it sounded like they just got a random audio clip from yt and put it in and somehow it worked) 

8th would be BNHA, While quite alot of people hate it i quite enjoy it, its a world i would love to live in, i ended up naming my sm account after one of the characters after it because they both stood for the same thing, the  characters are cool and have cool looks (Apart from 2, one you cant see and one is a batch of pervy grapes), overall the anime is quite good, it one of the ones of which im waiting for the season 2, 

9th would me Tokyo ghoul, Good music, cool story, The anime kinda butchered season 2 but Tokyo Ghoul RE: would be my fav 2 seasons of it, its damn awesome, so many cool people, i was even fond of the dude who looked like a puppet and screamed about cheese when he died, but damn the ops for season 1 and season 3, they were great

10th would be No guns life, The MC has a gun for a head, HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THAT, the theme of it is also quite cool, kinda steampunk mixed with futuristic tech, and it has Hugh Cunningham, somehow it became a inside joke to me and my little brother (It was the first anime he had seen apart from Beyblades and Pokemon)

These are my top 10, thanks for coming to my ted talk

Yeah Same assassination Classroom's ending for season 2 was sad. Hmm... 4th place care to explain? I like it too High school DxD is pretty good but the animation for season 4 was trash asf

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

31 minutes ago, Lord Curzon said:

I'm surprised Attack on Titan is not that high up in everyone's list

I'm actually been following it non stop, since the beginning. It is awesome.  I need to re-watch from the beginning.

31 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

i mean I couldn't see attack on titan on Funimation.com because I needed to be a premium subscriber 

Watch it on www2.kickassanime.rs

• 1 year later...

1. One punch man, nothing comes close, I'm going to start the manga soon.

2. Demon slayer

3. Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, I love the concept of it, it's a very beautiful anime.

4. Hunter X Hunter

5. My hero academia 

6. Attack on titan(haven't watch enough to rate it correctly)

I'm going to start more anime, like deathnote and assassination classroom, after attack on titan, and hunter X hunter.  

Edited by Imapancake15 (see edit history)

On 5/4/2022 at 5:49 AM, Imapancake15 said:

1. One punch man, nothing comes close, I'm going to start the manga soon.

2. Demon slayer

3. Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, I love the concept of it, it's a very beautiful anime.

4. Hunter X Hunter

5. My hero academia 

6. Attack on titan(haven't watch enough to rate it correctly)

I'm going to start more anime, like deathnote and assassination classroom, after attack on titan, and hunter X hunter.  

nice picks 

i have a big list of ones i need to watch, and  i am warching bout 3-5 animes currently, havent developed a tier list yet tho, 

ijust watch afew eps every now and then, tho i really need to finish some.

3 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

At the first 

Shinchan 9999999999/10

Pokemon 99999999/10

Thats all

Pokémon was better as a game franchise, the anime is very inconsistent, and has been milked fir far too long

But that's my opinion