Favorite Anime, Top 10, Top +...

JamAnime

(None of these are in order.)

1. Toradora!

This anime will always be in my memories as the first anime to get me into the romance and comedy genres, as well as my favorite one out of all the others in this genre.

2. Overlord

Got me into the entire "isekai" genre. Gave me attention to all the other great isekai titles like Re:Zero, Yojou Senki and "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime." Overall the anime just grabbed my attention despite the amount of CGI, and its still a series I enjoy watching.

3. Anohana

I loved how an anime like this, despite only having 11 episodes, gave so much story. Unlike many other animes I know that tend to drag out the plot for MASSIVE amounts of time (Naruto I am looking at you with the amount of fillers.) I loved the detail they put into the story and the characters themselves, and was the first anime that actually managed to make me tear up. Which is kind of depressing since somehow Ace's death from One Piece didn't feel like much for me.

4. One Piece

That being said. One Piece, yes yes. Despite how long and dragged out this anime can be, I always loved the story and all the unique characters. Even though it was very difficult to watch through the 800+ episodes (now 900+ because I caught up around the time it was at 800 episodes.) 

5. Kokoro Connect

This anime gave me an entirely new perspective on how drama/romances could be built up. Providing the main cast of characters with issues (such as body switching, reverting back to their child like self, hearing the true thoughts of their friends and such.) As "cool" these events seem, they gave the main cast mental breakdowns of traumatic events or learning the true nature of their friends.

6. Jojo Part 5

I really like all the jojo parts but out of all of them Jojo 5 is definitely the best out of all of them for me. Although they are rather repetitive with how the series goes, but Jojo was the one that initially really got me into anime in the first place. If any anime was to come before Jojo it would be Dragon Ball, Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon. 

7. Kill la Kill

Another anime I remember fondly of. This anime gave me an entirely new respect for Trigger studios (the ones who animated Kill la Kill) as I had an absolute BLAST watching the show. Although some people say the animation style was lazy at times, I personally found the animation to be very energetic and very fitting for the anime. Considering how out of the world it was, the overly exaggerated scenes really fit the anime. Even though I did definitely feel uncomfortable at certain parts (cough) that was mostly due to me being new to anime at the time (my 4th anime I have watched at the time.)

8. Tonikawa Kawaii

This is a recent anime that has JUST finished this year actually. Although this is my 4th year into watching anime, this is by far the most wholesome ones (and that's out of My Next Life as a Villainess, and By the Grace of the Gods. Hell if mangas were a part of this I might say its close to Komi-san Can't Communicate if not higher in terms of wholesomeness.) Although I will say the show made a lot of people who saw it feel real single.

9. Sukasuka

An anime I regard highly for me. I loved the story line for some reason, and the Scarborough Fair music remake really just hit it off for me. This anime was the sole reason why I watched through the entirety of "Majo no Tabitabi" or "Journey of Elaina." (Do not get me wrong, Journey of Elaina was good. It was wholesome, but very much so dark as well. I loved the contrast between them throughout the anime.)

10. Akame ga Kill

Whoo boy. The anime that absolutely screws you over if you come to love the main character cast other than Akame herself or the white haired general for Night Raid (I forget her name.) Story wise the anime is honestly kind of felt inconsistent, though since most animes I like are the ones that leave the biggest impact on me, Akame ga Kill is definitely up there. The ending was just flat out unexpected, and honestly. I did not hate it one bit. If anything it probably has one of my most favorite endings aside from Code Geass. 

Tbh this list wasn't really well thought out. I just chose the first 10 animes that came to mind for me. I have way too many favorites so its kinda hard for me to limit it to just 10, but if I was to go on and on this post would probably last like 10 years. So as a disclaimer it is not limited to these 10.

17 hours ago, ImmortalBay said:

1. Toradora!

That one is a good one. When I 1st watched it, I gave it a 10/10... That has been years since seen it.

2. Overlord

Seen this one also. Seen the 2nd season that followed it.  I need to see the 3rd.  The 1st season, I gave it a 9/10, then the 2nd gave it a 7/10.

5. Kokoro Connect

Seen this one also, then II actually bought this one on blu ray. for $5.99.  Gave it a 9/10.

6. Jojo Part 5

I've seen all the Jojo, except this one.  Need to get on it.  They are a great series on anime.

7. Kill la Kill

Seen this one twice. Gave it a 10/10.  I love Mankanshoku, Mako. She made me laugh through the whole season.

8. Tonikawa Kawaii

This one just ended, and came out to be great. Gave it a 9/10

10. Akame ga Kill

Been a long while since seen this one.  When I saw It, I gave it a 10/10.

The other ones listed, I have not seen.

17 hours ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

10: tokyo ghoul

9: sword art online

8: soul hunter

7: dragonball

6: demon slayer

5: jojo

4: darling in the franxx (don't ask why its so high)

3: my hero academia

2: one punch man

1: shrek 

Most of your top 10, I have not seen.  I only seen SAO, DB, and jojo.  I know of them though.  One punch man is still on my list to watch.

Edited by SilverMan (see edit history)

On 12/19/2020 at 8:03 AM, SilverMan said:

What is your favorite?  If you want to reply more than do so.  Give a why and what it is all about.

anime-collage.png

1. Re Zero 

2. Kuroko no basket

3. Highschool DxD

4.Jujutsu Kaisen

5. Rising of The shield hero

6. Ahiru No Sora

Hmm, My top 10, 

Well atm Dr Stone is my top Anime and Manga, It's still ongoing and with the new chapter of the manga that came out its reinforced its place, i love the story and the characters are quite lovable, weather its Senku's OP knowledge,  Tsukasa's Inhuman strength or Magma's Goofiness (And the way he is a Tsundere to the Science Kingdom)

2nd place would be Demon slayer, The animation style hooked me in after i watched a bit, Ep 1 and 2 didn't hook me in once but quite soon after i had finished all the episodes, and soon after i read through the manga, the animation style is amazing and the train arc movie was great, 

3rd would be my first anime, Assassination Classroom, this anime is a masterpiece, im very happy it was my first anime, The end had me crying, the characters are lovable, and so is Koro Sensei, but man i hated the fat pehe teacher, mr im your father so ima bet you pehe teacher 

4rd place Highschool DXD No more needed

5th and 6th are a tie between Rising of the Shield hero and Re:Zero, Rising is probably my fav isekai, nice story, well, if you take Malty and the king out, somehow i was able to relate to the Shield hero, which i dunno if that's a good thing or not, it also has the dope ass Pope, which ties the anime together for me, oh and a better Klein from SAO, 

Re: Zero is Re Zero, a MC that most shut ins can relate to, it has one of the best waifu's Rem, it also has the Elf waifu's and Witch waifu's, and the Loli's you need to Protect, It also has Garfield from the film Garfield, (Who is my fav Character), Overall its a pretty good anime, (Spoiler: Subaru Dies)

7th would be Trinity Seven, This anime is Quite Lewd but has alot of moments that have me laughing my ass off, it's your average Harem x Isakai x Fanservice anime, it also has 2 movies which were pretty good, (One of em had the mc scream but it sounded like they just got a random audio clip from yt and put it in and somehow it worked) 

8th would be BNHA, While quite alot of people hate it i quite enjoy it, its a world i would love to live in, i ended up naming my sm account after one of the characters after it because they both stood for the same thing, the  characters are cool and have cool looks (Apart from 2, one you cant see and one is a batch of pervy grapes), overall the anime is quite good, it one of the ones of which im waiting for the season 2, 

9th would me Tokyo ghoul, Good music, cool story, The anime kinda butchered season 2 but Tokyo Ghoul RE: would be my fav 2 seasons of it, its damn awesome, so many cool people, i was even fond of the dude who looked like a puppet and screamed about cheese when he died, but damn the ops for season 1 and season 3, they were great

10th would be No guns life, The MC has a gun for a head, HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THAT, the theme of it is also quite cool, kinda steampunk mixed with futuristic tech, and it has Hugh Cunningham, somehow it became a inside joke to me and my little brother (It was the first anime he had seen apart from Beyblades and Pokemon)

These are my top 10, thanks for coming to my ted talk

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

My favorite anime are:

1. Seven Deadly Sins  9.99999999999999/10

2. Attack on Titan   9/10

3. Dragon ball Z   8/10

4. Pokemon  8.5/10

5. One Punch Man 9.7/10

and anime I want to watch:

1. Naruto

2. Tokyo Ghoul

Edited by RaymondL1747 (see edit history)

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.