How to gain tokens as a F2P user

bumbum

As a f2p, I find it hard to gain tokens without spending money on this game. So here's my method for f2p to gain some tokens. 

1. Finish all daily mission

Try to finish all your daily missions to get that 10 tokens, it's not much but at least you can get 70 tokens a week. 

2. Campaign

You can gain tokens by doing some unfinished campaign. 

3. Raid

Raid is the best way to gain tokens. You can get up to 100+ tokens a week if you manage to beat raid at tier 5 or be in position 500 or or better. Tips : Heat is the best way in raid to get higher score. You can watch Jiyoon's vids for more tips. 

4. Advertisement

If you think 2 tokens is nothing for watching an ads, try to watch 15 ads to in a day. In a week, you will have 210 tokens. Tips : Watch ads from pc, because from mobile it's much slower. 

5. Clan Wins Rewards

Try to be in an active clan, where you clan could get 1k wins every season. It would guaranteed you to get 60 tokens a week. 

6. Gold Portal/Special Portal

If you finished all 3 portal difficulties you will get 45 tokens, 60 if its a special portal. 

I usually get around 500 tokens a week with Anonymous, by doing those methods. I hope this method helpful for people that struggling to gain tokens. 

Also, sorry for my bad english

aku sayang kamu

2 hours ago, bumbum said:

4. Advertisement

If you think 2 tokens is nothing for watching an ads, try to watch 15 ads to in a day. In a week, you will have 210 tokens. Tips : Watch ads from pc, because from mobile it's much slower. 

It is actually 30 adds a day. You get 60 tokens a day. That is 420 a week in watching adds.  Since you can't watch them on an internet browser, you have to do it by phone.  I don't know about the windows app. The windows app only allowed me to watch one at a time, then have to restart it the app again.  On phone, you watch 4 adds every hour. Three hours in the morning and 4 in the evening.  That is how it worked a year ago. I have not played in a while, nor watch adds, yet that was the way to do it.