how do i use super mechs without flash

GodOfDeath

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Unsub 2nd acc said:

what about schoo laptops i always play sm on schoo laptop my last day on sm was 2 days ago i rlly want to play sm 😞 pls helpppppp

This is probably going to be the most unpopular thing I've ever said, but the inconvenient truth is that those are school property and you should be paying attention in school.

If you must, think of it this way: better grades = better chances of a better job / college = more money to play games.

And be glad I'm not your school IT staff, I'd lock those things down so tight you could hear Windows 10 crying. 😄 I used to work on laptops for the military 😄 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 6:12 AM, SawzAll said:

This is probably going to be the most unpopular thing I've ever said, but the inconvenient truth is that those are school property and you should be paying attention in school.

If you must, think of it this way: better grades = better chances of a better job / college = more money to play games.

And be glad I'm not your school IT staff, I'd lock those things down so tight you could hear Windows 10 crying. 😄 I used to work on laptops for the military 😄 

Thats kinda lame 😞

On 1/25/2021 at 8:35 PM, GodOfDeath said:

hey i wondering because i can't get into super mechs with flash popping up and saying its not gonna be used anyone someone pls help me

Or play on mobile 🙂

Hcaptcha scam

On 3/4/2021 at 11:12 PM, SawzAll said:

I'm not gonna lie, I really hate this. You don't need to go to college for a good paying job. Statistics speak, as I'm sure you know Sawz. Many people have trouble finding jobs in their respective field. I mean I know this isn't the place to talk about it. 

You can have a GED and make six figures.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

On 4/13/2021 at 8:35 AM, Turtle said:

I'm not gonna lie, I really hate this. You don't need to go to college for a good paying job. 

I understand, and I agree, because that's not what I said. I had a great job in the military before I started college.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html