How can I get my ads back?

Sparks

Question

So, cause I'm f2p, ads are really important to me. It's been 4-moths since I can't get any ads. Is there a way to fix this?
I mean... ads to gain tokens/premium acc/free epic/better arena awards, disappeared.
199733419_Screenshot2021-01-25165516.thumb.png.6abf7e909bcd81cb0b724f6efd6d163c.png
1110543561_Screenshot2021-01-25165610.thumb.png.ead2a83ecc66c4eb5de1ccbd56f55fd3.png
But ads In campaign/raid still appear.
409452230_Screenshot2021-01-25165720.thumb.png.4a48b0d81f99d9eb6700499c40037e45.png
Is there a way to fix this bug?
I really want to get free tokens from ads, but cause of this bug... I cannot do that.

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)

11 answers to this question

As I said in another thread, the ads to get tokens haven´t appeared on my computer for many months. Admins will not fix this, because they don't care.

What you need to do is see at least 1 ad on your mobile, that enables the ads on your computer. You must do it every day to get your 60 daily tokens.

Some weird things will happen:

* When you try to do it for the first time on mobile it will tell you that there is no reward available. Please try again until the ad appears. Sometimes you have to try more than 10 times.

Good luck!

PS: To avoid annoying ads in the game make a small purchase, very small, less than $ 1 (you can do it with your mobile) and try to keep that small amount of purchased tokens unused.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sparks said:

So, cause I'm f2p, ads are really important to me. It's been 4-moths since I can't get any ads. Is there a way to fix this?
I mean... ads to gain tokens/premium acc/free epic/better arena awards, disappeared.
But ads In campaign/raid still appear.
Is there a way to fix this bug?
I really want to get free tokens from ads, but cause of this bug... I cannot do that.

I can't speak for SM but in my experience the ads come back after a while.  It's like you are limited as to how many ads you can watch.

Also, I go by what the Windows desktop app says.  I've noticed that the phone app (Adroid) will claim there are ads to watch but then give me the ###LEGENDARY black card saying there's no more ads.  (No need to email SM, in my opinion: this just reflects a mistake in the app and not that the game owes you a Legendary card.)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Just now, SawzAll said:

I can't speak for SM but in my experience the ads come back after a while.  It's like you are limited as to how many ads you can watch.

Also, I go by what the Windows desktop app says.  I've noticed that the phone app (Adroid) will claim there are ads to watch but then give me the ###LEGENDARY black card saying there's no more ads.  (No need to email SM, in my opinion: this just reflects a mistake in the app and not that the game owes you a Legendary card.)

Mine have been gona for over a month now haha

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

20 minutes ago, bumbum said:

Adblock ?

46 minutes ago, Sparks said:

ads In campaign/raid still appear.

If someone will ask: I watched the same ad 25times(in one day), and got 50tokens(Technically, I've done the same thing that many other players are doing). After that, all ads disappeared.