What are the best mechs I can do?

LittleFox

This is my inventory.  I know i don't have many items but i would like to know what are the best builds I could do? i am rank 8-7 usually.

image.png.63a6973f18ba374ef1bc493fdef11fa3.pngimage.png.1e1f9f51202777a3f13307a86eedaade.pngimage.png.325288bedd5493a08d4f77b87fa2ebfa.png

I am working on modules and then i will work on some weapons and my heat items. But what are the best mechs i can do for my energy and physical mechs?

at the moment

10 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

can you show us your current mechs and modules?

also thats a really nice inventory

Oh sorry i had something, yes of course, i don't really have current mechs because i always change them but i think these are the best ones i made, the thing is that i don't know if i should put all heat modules and life modules on a mech and other life modules or armor modules with energy modules on the other one. i prefer to be equilibarate actually. 

So, my mechs are.

image.thumb.png.3d7ae4bd9391b31723c39fba4431709f.pngimage.png.a450e447c5889baabfb4356851ebc377.png

image.thumb.png.4921b7de608fc3b2f4e15bfad78bae26.pngimage.png.d0623b9cd62ecb985c139c0b301199cd.png

is there something better than this?

1 minute ago, Zylok said:

On your second mech you should change atleast one CSU for an energy regeneration module

the thing is that the weight is not completely full if i do that and i feel like it's more useful to put the 40 weight things

2 minutes ago, Zylok said:

On your second mech you should change atleast one CSU for an energy regeneration module

what about an energy engin instead of this? i have one on the third mech

oh and i change my cooling item to an heat engine maybe?

1 minute ago, LittleFox said:

the thing is that the weight is not completely full if i do that and i feel like it's more useful to put the 40 weight things

what about an energy engin instead of this? i have one on the third mech

Making ur mech 1000kg is not good you need cooling and energy regen since EMPs would destroy your mech a long with heat bombs and if you ever get a spartan carnage use that instead of night eagle if you want too though

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

1 minute ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Making ur mech 1000kg is not good you need cooling and energy regen since EMPs would destroy your mech a long with heat bombs and if you ever get a spartan carnage use that instead of night eagle if you want too though

i heard about a rare item called quad core module, i wish i had this thing. okay but then what can i do? the weight is very low 

I think what i did is not very good but what do you think i could do? image.thumb.png.531f35a5ff3c729c0d3e9292f24ded56.pngimage.png.41ac533b4eb4fdd74dc4a41b1e4d81a5.pngimage.thumb.png.490f7fb5ca0643d90547b6c0eef66b66.pngimage.png.342d254c8b4d55aa2bae4602e2180444.png

i should have one of these backfire things?

1 minute ago, epicspeedster said:

825320864_supermechs513.JPG.7af202a526eee3961223fbc88510a2e1.JPGthis is the phys that I would use, but idk energy

WAIT these weren't the mechs i made! they got reset... anyways i made mechs

3 minutes ago, LittleFox said:

I think what i did is not very good but what do you think i could do? image.thumb.png.531f35a5ff3c729c0d3e9292f24ded56.pngimage.png.41ac533b4eb4fdd74dc4a41b1e4d81a5.pngimage.thumb.png.490f7fb5ca0643d90547b6c0eef66b66.pngimage.png.342d254c8b4d55aa2bae4602e2180444.png

i should have one of these backfire things?

sac cannons deal insane damage, also the second one is kind of a counter, but your choice

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

image.thumb.png.c7d74fff766ef40abc90149e0a547b16.pngthis is the first mech, not the other one

Just now, epicspeedster said:

sac cannons deal insane damage, also the second one is kind of a counter, but your choice

the second one is not a counter it has a hot flash so it need heat, and a bit of energy, and a bit of resistance, i mean it is bad at almost everything in my opinion

Thanks for your help, i'll try to have the backfire thing mythical 50 and i'll test new mechs then

10 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

HOLY S*** That's gonna take a lot of time to get all those items

Maybe.

But don't think of it as a recipe, like you have to do those things.

Think of it more as a philosophy of what tactics work.

For example, I was lucky enough to get a Rusty Energy Armor and a Distance Shredder.  I use them on my physical mech.  It's not the Mercy + Distance Shredder combo that's usually the best physical mech, and I don't have physical resistance drainers, but it works for me.  Quite handy against energy mechs.

You may never build something in META, but you can do things that are similar to META.  Here's my physical mech, the example I gave:

image.png.a05fb7850d09f37ee320547d73e553a4.png

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 26/01/2021 at 12:30 AM, ITRIEDXD said:

Just look at @CleverName

On 25/01/2021 at 11:31 PM, SawzAll said:

No, i only have a monkey, no meta torso.or legs, i just got a claw though.bi would like to get a charge

The first mech you want to do, i need terrorblade and backstabber but only terrorblade to make the one i want now that i have the claw

Of couse i have no fortress but ill soon get a second platinum plating and no double things either but i have a mighty, anyways i want to make a hugger from a moment

Edited by LittleFox (see edit history)

@LittleFox Ok, after I further reviewed your items, this is how I would split up the mechs:

image.thumb.png.325258ed9c07b8d83a6202cecb83b9d5.png

I would get a melee weapon for this energy mech so that you can then remove the Hot Flash.  I only put it there because you might end up with a "range 3" hole if I don't.  Viking Hammer and Storm Weaver are good options.

image.thumb.png.731af80beffe1d71c30fd694429917c0.png

This is the best compromise I can think of.  But I'll be honest: if you had a corrupt light, I would be using hammer, shadow wolf, corrupt light, and desert snake.  The point being it's like you have a half-and-half tactics set.  Hammer punches them out to range 4 where desert snake can pull them back in.  Red rain can pull them close enough to use Heronmark.  It's wonky but it could work in theory.

image.thumb.png.68ed91621b19b2ac637106d49d7802d8.png

So you're a bit over-stocked on close range, but this could work temporarily.  I would recommend obtaining grapple, charge, and teleport for this mech.  Also, I would recommend another heat engine.  HSA isn't the best physical torso but it's good, and so I would run with it and only upgrade it to Lightning Platinum Vest or Molten Platinum Vest.

In all the mechs I tried to distribute items as fairly as possible but that wasn't always possible.  I would try to have essentially 3 of each type engine and 1 of each type mass booster on each mech, but the CSUs can also work (as you see in the pictures).

Future directions:

• Replace Zarkares with Windigo when you get it mythical and it's got about the same amount of hit points, as it has more resistance (especially to physical).
  • Replace Grim Reaper with Lightning Platinum Vest, Molten Platinum Vest, Rusty Energy Armor, or Fractured Heat Armor.  Grim Reaper doesn't have the hit points.  (No, the solution is not to buff Grim Reaper.)
  • Obtain overload protectors and quad core boosters over time by saving your tokens for Premium Packs and for refueling when farming the item portals.  The mid ranks are full of drainers and boilers, so that's why I prioritized heat and energy modules.  Once you get combined premium modules, you'll have saved the weight to start putting platinum plates on.
  • Get Massive Legs for all three mechs.  They are better.  Also, The Claw for your physical mech if you don't mind its limitations, but only if you use grapple, charge, teleport, and terror cry (in place of disintegration).
  • Stop upgrading the max protectors and wait until you get fortresses and/or individual L-M resist modules enough that you can switch over.  This requires a lot of premium modules, so be patient.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

45 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

@LittleFox Ok, after I further reviewed your items, this is how I would split up the mechs:

image.thumb.png.325258ed9c07b8d83a6202cecb83b9d5.png

I would get a melee weapon for this energy mech so that you can then remove the Hot Flash.  I only put it there because you might end up with a "range 3" hole if I don't.  Viking Hammer and Storm Weaver are good options.

image.thumb.png.731af80beffe1d71c30fd694429917c0.png

This is the best compromise I can think of.  But I'll be honest: if you had a corrupt light, I would be using hammer, shadow wolf, corrupt light, and desert snake.  The point being it's like you have a half-and-half tactics set.  Hammer punches them out to range 4 where desert snake can pull them back in.  Red rain can pull them close enough to use Heronmark.  It's wonky but it could work in theory.

image.thumb.png.68ed91621b19b2ac637106d49d7802d8.png

So you're a bit over-stocked on close range, but this could work temporarily.  I would recommend obtaining grapple, charge, and teleport for this mech.  Also, I would recommend another heat engine.  HSA isn't the best physical torso but it's good, and so I would run with it and only upgrade it to Lightning Platinum Vest or Molten Platinum Vest.

In all the mechs I tried to distribute items as fairly as possible but that wasn't always possible.  I would try to have essentially 3 of each type engine and 1 of each type mass booster on each mech, but the CSUs can also work (as you see in the pictures).

Future directions:

• Replace Zarkares with Windigo when you get it mythical and it's got about the same amount of hit points, as it has more resistance (especially to physical).
  • Replace Grim Reaper with Lightning Platinum Vest, Molten Platinum Vest, Rusty Energy Armor, or Fractured Heat Armor.  Grim Reaper doesn't have the hit points.  (No, the solution is not to buff Grim Reaper.)
  • Obtain overload protectors and quad core boosters over time by saving your tokens for Premium Packs and for refueling when farming the item portals.  The mid ranks are full of drainers and boilers, so that's why I prioritized heat and energy modules.  Once you get combined premium modules, you'll have saved the weight to start putting platinum plates on.
  • Get Massive Legs for all three mechs.  They are better.  Also, The Claw for your physical mech if you don't mind its limitations, but only if you use grapple, charge, teleport, and terror cry (in place of disintegration).
  • Stop upgrading the max protectors and wait until you get fortresses and/or individual L-M resist modules enough that you can switch over.  This requires a lot of premium modules, so be patient.

About the heat mech. It is my actual tactic. I already stopped upgrading max protectors. I have a mighty, lets hope i get others. I have claw and try using it on my heat mech. I have no damn charge. I know about the quad core you talked about. I have no good torso to use for the eng mech, would have done long ago. But i used a platinum plating and a max protector as it has good stats though. I made my mechs earlier. Why do you say the solution is not to buff grim reaper? Don't you think i know this?  I know about windigo. I made it legendary as i had it epic. It was planned to mythical it. I will keep your mechs in mind, but for now, i am trying these mechs 

Aimage.png.c4a6366b1286eceeadfac474a92332ac.pngimage.png.c68bb5fb69a40c3cd5c9561f12b918da.pngimage.png.5f495dbc8edb04b5aed0008b6b18fb39.pngimage.png.30d221a32ccd90dd85c92d1fd36fc8c1.pngimage.png.f8d61e51eeee7d60f13f4554f5a5e008.pngimage.png.824218a891cf142eec0bbb74d60035f1.png

I am still stuck at rank 7 but these mechs are working. 

Oh by the way thanks. and i'm going to upgrade massive feets after modules and heat mech

i will try your mechs when i will have max desintegration.

i am waiting for an energy flamethrower

Edited by LittleFox (see edit history)

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

The "don't buff Grim Reaper" is more of a comment meant for others who may read what I type 🙂

Why do you have a repulsor on your physical mech when you don't have 4-8 range weapons?

Good luck.  I wish you the best of drops 🙂

Because sometimes energy mech were pushing me on wall for sniper, or to get away recoil jumpers weapons. I have a lot of items to mythical

You too😁

On 1/27/2021 at 8:10 PM, SawzAll said:

The "don't buff Grim Reaper" is more of a comment meant for others who may read what I type 🙂

Why do you have a repulsor on your physical mech when you don't have 4-8 range weapons?

Good luck.  I wish you the best of drops 🙂

i forgot to tell you i had a level 30 epic corrupt light, i actually have one

Personnal list of "To mythical" :

- selfish protector

- desintegration

- mighty protector

- grim cobra

- windigo

- corrupt light

- mods

- heat items