Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Welcome to Raid Help Thread

The point of this thread is to guide players to beat certain raid tiers which they might have trouble to complete, or achieve higher scores as possible, and earn more shining tokens 😄

You can find video guides for every raid level here

---

Round 1 (1v1 Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (1v1)

Tier 4 (1v1)

Tier 5 (1v1)

Tier 6 (1v1)

 

Round 2 (2v2 Heat Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (1v1)

Tier 4 (2v2)

Tier 5 (2v2)

Tier 6 (2v2)

 

Round 3 (2v2 Energy Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (1v1)

Tier 4 (2v2)

Tier 5 (2v2)

Tier 6 (2v2)

I forgot to record it, will upload when the new round starts 

 

Round 4 (3v3 Physical Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (2v2)

Tier 4 (2v2)

Tier 5 (3v3)

Tier 6 (3v3)

 

Round 5 (3v3 Heat Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (1v1)

Tier 4 (2v2)

Tier 5 (2v2)

Tier 6 (3v3)

 

Round 6 (3v3 Energy Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (1v1)

Tier 4 (2v2)

Tier 5 (2v2)

Tier 6 (3v3)

 

Round 7 (3v3 Physical Raid)

Spoiler

Tier 1 (1v1)

Tier 2 (1v1)

Tier 3 (1v1)

Tier 4 (2v2)

Tier 5 (2v2)

Tier 6 (3v3)

 

Feel free to ask here if you have any more questions 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

1568953166_thebest.thumb.png.7f6333bdd900e902cb42c2a076658c58.png

Yes I need learn from the best.

36 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

Maybe you should've just told people to sub, it's way easier to click on your channel and scroll down to the raid videos then to find this topic

Also who wouldn't want free subs

Atless someone is want to teach you to get better at raid. Thankful for that

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jiyoon can you write down and the general rules about raid on your main post ??
For example if backfire weapons changes the score .
Or if matters the hps somebody have ...
etc etc 

" Socializing with people alters a person's character... especially when one does not have a character. "

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

Maybe you should've just told people to sub, it's way easier to click on your channel and scroll down to the raid videos then to find this topic

Also who wouldn't want free subs

Why should I beg people for subs? If you make good videos, people will subscribe you eventually.

Yeah, I know people would rather go to my youtube channel rather than this topic. So I created a playlist consists all raid video guides in order, that will surely make it easier.

 

Screenshot_2021-01-24-18-22-08-241_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

2 hours ago, TALΩS said:

 can you write down and the general rules about raid on your main post ??

Yep, I will consider it.

Also I will write all raid enemies' stats, including their hp/weapon/starting position etc in future, if I got some time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jiyoon said:

Why should I beg people for subs? If you make good videos, people will subscribe you eventually.

Yeah, I know people would rather go to my youtube channel rather than this topic. So I created a playlist consists all raid video guides in order, that will surely make it easier.

 

Screenshot_2021-01-24-18-22-08-241_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Yep, I will consider it.

Also I will write all raid enemies' stats, including their hp/weapon/starting position etc in future, if I got some time.

mhm yes content and better thumbnails

681051293_supermechs511.JPG.a7e1f45d82aec95bb6ee1ea0bf1071e0.JPG

👍

Also what program do you use for thumbnails?

Edited by epicspeedster (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...