I need your help

Antagohey

Question

I really need your help. At this stage of the game, I do not know what to pump from those things that I have, good things from premium packs do not fall out, at the bottom I attached a photo of the weapons that I have and I hope you can tell me which of them is better to pump for a thermal robot

Screenshot_2023-05-28-19-42-15-888_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-28-19-42-03-479_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

13 answers to this question

You should probably get rid of your Frantic Flame and get Corrupt Light instead.

Zakartes is not a very good torso, use Nightmare instead (an easy to get torso that can begin at common).

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

3 hours ago, Antagohey said:

I really need your help. At this stage of the game, I do not know what to pump from those things that I have, good things from premium packs do not fall out, at the bottom I attached a photo of the weapons that I have and I hope you can tell me which of them is better to pump for a thermal robot

show your account entire storage. it is hard to define with limited info.  Sure, torso is not the best. You have some epics available for possible changes. 

28 minutes ago, Flawed said:

You should probably get rid of your Frantic Flame and get Corrupt Light instead.

Zakartes is not a very good torso, use Nightmare instead (an easy to get torso that can begin at common).

The torso of the nightmare common will be weaker than the zarkaris when leveling, because I won’t be able to raise its level higher than the zarkaris that fell out to me in an epic quality 

5 минут назад ОКИ ДОКИ сказал:

покажите все хранилище вашей учетной записи целиком. это трудно определить с ограниченной информацией. Конечно, торс не самый лучший. У вас есть несколько доступных эпосов для возможных изменений.

Screenshot_2023-05-28-22-55-49-411_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-28-22-55-42-692_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-28-22-55-34-170_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-28-22-55-24-182_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-28-22-55-15-424_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

2 hours ago, Antagohey said:

The torso of the nightmare common will be weaker than the zarkaris when leveling, because I won’t be able to raise its level higher than the zarkaris that fell out to me in an epic quality 

What I'm saying is, level your Nightmare up to Legendary, then use it.

Keep your Zakartes until then though.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

This case is difficult because you have several problems.

You have overheat-focused side wepons handicapped by a physical top weapon.

Your cannon is maxed (low damage) and only has one pushback. This handicaps both your top and side weapons.

Your torso has amazing cooling balanced by high weight but you aren't using weapons that justify massive cooling so all you get are the torso's drawbacks.

Your weapons require energy but you don't have any energy modules.

For now, replace your phys top weapon with that infinite ammo heat top weapon. Keep your beam but replace your cannon with a flamethrower and repulsor. Remove your grappling hook and use the weight savings to add energy modules and find a way to fit a physical resistance or combined resistance module.

This setup still has weak points but all the weapons work together so give it a try while you decide on your new direction.

12 hours ago, Antagohey said:

If you get a Magma Recoiler by any chance, use it in place of IronBark.

Keep Zarkares on your mech while boosting Nightmare in the background. When Nightmare becomes stronger than your current torso, put it on your mech.

Upgrade your modules. Very important. Also why do you have no Energy Modules? Heat Torsos are not very good at Energy, so you really need some of those.

Remove the Frantic Flame, not a good item.

Also when you get a Magma Recoiler, replace both Frantic Flame and Frantic Brute with a Supreme Cannon and maybe a Savagery.

By someone, somewhere.

3 hours ago, noㅤ said:

This case is difficult because you have several problems.

You have overheat-focused side wepons handicapped by a physical top weapon.

Your cannon is maxed (low damage) and only has one pushback. This handicaps both your top and side weapons.

Your torso has amazing cooling balanced by high weight but you aren't using weapons that justify massive cooling so all you get are the torso's drawbacks.

Your weapons require energy but you don't have any energy modules.

For now, replace your phys top weapon with that infinite ammo heat top weapon. Keep your beam but replace your cannon with a flamethrower and repulsor. Remove your grappling hook and use the weight savings to add energy modules and find a way to fit a physical resistance or combined resistance module.

This setup still has weak points but all the weapons work together so give it a try while you decide on your new direction.

If I get a nightmare in a rare quality, will I be able to upgrade it to a legendary level?

59 minutes ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

If you get a Magma Recoiler by any chance, use it in place of IronBark.

Keep Zarkares on your mech while boosting Nightmare in the background. When Nightmare becomes stronger than your current torso, put it on your mech.

Upgrade your modules. Very important. Also why do you have no Energy Modules? Heat Torsos are not very good at Energy, so you really need some of those.

Remove the Frantic Flame, not a good item.

Also when you get a Magma Recoiler, replace both Frantic Flame and Frantic Brute with a Supreme Cannon and maybe a Savagery.

If I get a nightmare in a rare quality, will I be able to upgrade it to a legendary level?

1 hour ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Yes, it can go all the way to Mythical and divine

How is nightmare better than zarkaris? I compared their characteristics in the constructor, but I didn't understand why it was better than zarkaris

2 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Да, ты можешь. Кошмар простирается вплоть до божественного. Эта ссылка позволит вам играть с разными торсами и оружием. Попробуйте это, чтобы вы могли протестировать что-то перед совершением.

https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/

How is nightmare better than zarkaris? I compared their characteristics in the constructor, but I didn't understand why it was better than zarkaris

Edited by Antagohey (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, Antagohey said:

image.png.678c13de0be4cca0ce6411b6b4a584cc.png

image.png.56b1835a094d62b847a12982dc1822fa.png

You can now see the stats as they are.

What you don't see is that Zark costs 500k gold and 4 epic relics to divine, Nightmare costs 100k gold and 2 common relics to divine.

now you judge for yourself.

I never said Nightmare was better, I said to change your weapons/modules and then I replied to your question asking if Nightmare could be upgraded to legendary. There is no better torso, it all depends on what you're trying to do. I personally consider the Lightning/Molten Platinum Vests the easiest to build around, but top ranks also run Windigo, Nightmare, and Fractured/Rusty Armor. Use the builder to see what works for you! The main point is to enjoy battles because this is basically an endless game.

1 hour ago, Antagohey said:

Nightmare has better resistance in the thing that really counts (Physical), and has about the same Heat and Energy (just a little less energy) for 40+ less weight.