Claim premium by watching ads doesn't work also the free tokens on the shop by watching ads.

XmadmaxX

Question

Hi guys after the game came back to life after the last issues and the shut down all the free stuff that you can gain by watching ads doesn't work for me..... for example the extra arena points the extra life in campaign and for the free tokens in the shop all these aren't working and a message appears that says ( no rewards available at this moment ) so I would like to ask you if anyone knows what's going on and if anybody has the same problem as I do.. thanks guys enjoy the PVP's !

The only thing that works is if you buy a premium account that's what I did today I bought the one for 8 hours and it worked that way.

14 answers to this question

8 hours ago, XxmadmaxX said:

Hi guys after the game came back to life after the last issues and the shut down all the free stuff that you can gain by watching ads doesn't work for me..... for example the extra arena points the extra life in campaign and for the free tokens in the shop all these aren't working and a message appears that says ( no rewards available at this moment ) so I would like to ask you if anyone knows what's going on and if anybody has the same problem as I do.. thanks guys enjoy the PVP's !

The only thing that works is if you buy a premium account that's what I did today I bought the one for 8 hours and it worked that way.

Exact same problem here. No ads for some reason.

By someone, somewhere.

On 5/26/2023 at 8:09 AM, XxmadmaxX said:

same here on my 1st acc

lost ma 2nd