Steel Titans Tournament! 💪

Marija

7 hours ago, Marija said:

Aquí están los pares para la segunda ronda, intentemos completar las batallas en las próximas 48 h más o menos.🙂

2nd.png

@Marijadid you disqualify me? I can't believe I stayed up twice to fight someone who never answered me and then they come and disqualify me just like that. as if it was my fault 😒

14 minutes ago, 0.0_Algeriano_0.0 said:

E8DCC me against lead 

@Marija I win but he use tonto drone does it count or should we try it again and this time he use different one ?

Did he say it was an accident and asked for a rematch?

3 hours ago, Maxogamer24 said:

@Marijadid you disqualify me? I can't believe I stayed up twice to fight someone who never answered me and then they come and disqualify me just like that. as if it was my fault 😒

My opponent is nowhere to be seen so far either. I ve also noticed that they haven't played any battle yet. Haven't seen them posting or being mentioned in any post since the 1st round pairs were published.

Edited by Manolis109 (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Tesla said:

@DefinitelyNotTrophy i am ready for the battle, i'll be in arena when you are ready

ign is Nullification Raven

i sent you a friend req on disc

also yea i'll be up for like 5 more hours

my timezone is gmt-5 and my availability is from 11p to 5a gmt+0 time. i might also be available at like 12p gmt+0 time but i'd rather shoot for the 11p-5a gmt+0 window

• Community Team
11 hours ago, 0.0_Algeriano_0.0 said:

I win but he use tonto drone does it count or should we try it again and this time he use different one ?

I only saw that now, he had tonto from the beginning and I missed it because he didnt have a battle with kingdiel ugh 

@lead raccon tonto is a banned item, thats stated in the topic.. I just didnt pay attention to your drone assuming at least you'd read the rules 

Elcent is the best.

11 hours ago, Manolis109 said:

Did he say it was an accident and asked for a rematch?

My opponent is nowhere to be seen so far either. I ve also noticed that they haven't played any battle yet. Haven't seen them posting or being mentioned in any post since the 1st round pairs were published.

Nah he didn't say

23 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

Así que nos botaron a los dos...

Decepciona no jugar en ningún partido.

Pero esto parece un juicio justo.

Justo para ti porque nisiquiera tuviste la intención de crearte cuenta de discord. Pero para mí no porque me quedé hasta las 2 de la mañana esperándote. 

@MarijaAs recommendations for the other tournament, make it a requirement that the participants have a discord because communicating here is hard

Edited by Maxogamer24 (see edit history)

• Community Team

It sucks that I have to disqualify lead raccon as well, it was a mistake on both sides - him not following the rules and me not seeing he didnt follow the rules. 

2 hours ago, Maxogamer24 said:

As recommendations for the other tournament, make it a requirement that the participants have a discord because communicating here is hard

First of all, you are not even supposed to chat in the thread, as thread is not meant for chatting or scheduling your battle. Thats why you DM your opponent, which neither of you have done. 

Once the pairs have been published, you are supposed to DM your opponent and communicate there - as you both get a notification of a message you are going to read. There is no other people's posts in between and your answers dont get lost. You both agree on the time you are online, not say ''im online'' and go to arena to wait until 2am.  What kind of an agreement is that even... 

Having discord is not an obligation as tournament is on forum, not discord. If you both happen to have it, great, if not - use forum DMs. Its obviously expected you are going to log in on forum more often if you participate in something. 

Elcent is the best.

8 hours ago, Marija said:

Apesta que también tenga que descalificar al mapache líder, fue un error de ambos lados: él no siguió las reglas y yo no vi que no las siguió. 

En primer lugar, ni siquiera se supone que debes chatear en el hilo, ya que el hilo no está diseñado para chatear o programar tu batalla. Es por eso que envías un DM a tu oponente, lo cual ninguno de ustedes ha hecho. 

Una vez que se han publicado los pares, se supone que debe enviar un DM a su oponente y comunicarse allí, ya que ambos reciben una notificación de un mensaje que van a leer. No hay publicaciones de otras personas en el medio y sus respuestas no se pierden. Ambos acuerdan el tiempo que están en línea, no dicen "estoy en línea" y van a la arena para esperar hasta las 2 am. ¿Qué clase de acuerdo es que incluso... 

Tener discord no es una obligación ya que el torneo está en el foro, no discord. Si ambos lo tienen, genial, si no, use los DM del foro. Obviamente, se espera que inicie sesión en el foro con más frecuencia si participa en algo. 

At first I contacted him privately but I saw that he did not answer me and I saw that everyone in the public did @ to him, he opposed it and I saw that they did not say anything to them so I assumed that it could be done. I'm sorry then... Besides, the fact that it notifies is a lie because I've already tried it. And I don't understand why you are against the opponent waiting until late. for the other better I don't even participate because if they're going to keep me waiting in the arena until late so that while I'm sleeping they write to me, it doesn't seem fair at all. disqualifying even though it's not the fighter's fault XD. HOW UNFAIR. and I'm not trying to "chat" for this thread. I'm complaining about your decision but I see that you don't care much. You say that the one who communicated first continues for the other and then you do something else. how badly they organize the truth. and if you review the thread you see by far that the one who communicated with him the most was me...