Steel Titans Tournament! 💪

Marija

• Community Team

Guys you still have about lets say 10 hours to do the battle, so dont rush to say your opponent gave up. 

Please try to find the time that works for both, its also weekend so Im hoping its a bit easier. 

Also Im expecting everyone to be checking forum regularly while they are participating in a tournament they willingly applied for... 

Elcent is the best.

9 hours ago, bumbum said:

What do you mean men, im here, we just dont hsve the right time to do the battle. Ive send you the a message, you could read it later.

I kinda gave you about 12 hours+ here you could've said any time. But you answered exactly right when i got to sleep. What can I do? I'm available now or around these times when i'm awake.

10 minutes ago, elrite said:

I kinda gave you about 12 hours+ here you could've said any time. But you answered exactly right when i got to sleep. What can I do? I'm available now or around these times when i'm awake.

lets do it now, you can pm me in this forum. my nickname is Neon Sphinx and currently in lobby, i will wait for your respond.

Edited by bumbum (see edit history)

aku sayang kamu

• Community Team

So, if by tomorrow morning we dont have the winner of the pair, I ll assume whoever reached out first or in this topic, to be the winner and move on automatically. 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotTrophy said:

this sounds like a fairness issue going forward tbh

What are you on about?? It sounds PERFECTLY fair to me

It's a hell of a lot better than someone being forced to leave the tournament because their partner lacks initiative

Edited by Wombat (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Marija said:

Entonces, si para mañana por la mañana no tenemos al ganador del par, asumiré que quien se comunicó primero o en este tema, será el ganador y avanzaré automáticamente. 

good. Whatever you say will be done, I no longer believe that the guy will write to me again. I don't understand why they sign up if they don't have a chance

3 hours ago, Wombat said:

What are you on about?? It sounds PERFECTLY fair to me

It's a hell of a lot better than someone being forced to leave the tournament because their partner lacks initiative

what marija said also includes pairs where neither player can sync a time to duel within ... what was it? 2 days? it will be a message race when the new pairs come out and perhaps some stalling tactics to put a loophole in this decision.