Steel Titans Tournament! 💪

Marija

Around what days and times will I have to fight? I don't really have a lot of free time.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

• Community Team
3 hours ago, Flawed said:

Around what days and times will I have to fight? I don't really have a lot of free time.

Please read the topic :)) 

Once you receive your account, there is a week time to build your mech etc, then the battles begin. Basically if you win you move to the next round, you have 48 h to complete the battle, and the day after you receive a new opponent. 

As harsh as it sounds, if you know you wont have time for something as intense as this is, its better not to participate then. Its always annoying for everyone when theres that one pair thats just dragging their battle for ages, or when someone gives up mid way or even worse - in higher stages of the tournament where its not exactly fair that someone gets a free win, because thats what happens when you give up. Generally, the tournament is very time demanding for everyone, so it is important to have that in mind and plan ahead. 

Im also going to mention the time I waste on making the account, getting it ready, assigning etc xD 

Elcent is the best.

5 hours ago, Marija said:

Please read the topic :)) 

Once you receive your account, there is a week time to build your mech etc, then the battles begin. Basically if you win you move to the next round, you have 48 h to complete the battle, and the day after you receive a new opponent. 

As harsh as it sounds, if you know you wont have time for something as intense as this is, its better not to participate then. Its always annoying for everyone when theres that one pair thats just dragging their battle for ages, or when someone gives up mid way or even worse - in higher stages of the tournament where its not exactly fair that someone gets a free win, because thats what happens when you give up. Generally, the tournament is very time demanding for everyone, so it is important to have that in mind and plan ahead. 

Im also going to mention the time I waste on making the account, getting it ready, assigning etc xD 

Do the players need to be online at the same time or are there just unlimited time battles (until the 48 hours are over)?

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

2 hours ago, Maxogamer24 said:

Disculpa.... ¿El formulario será respondido el último día de las inscripciones? (junto con los datos de la cuenta nueva y todo eso).

Sorry... Will the form be answered on the last day of registration? (along with new account details and all that.)

• Community Team
17 hours ago, Flawed said:

Do the players need to be online at the same time or are there just unlimited time battles (until the 48 hours are over)?

Like the topic says, you contact with your opponent and schedule a fight when it works for both of you, within the 48h since the pairs have been announced. After the battle, post the replay code and who won. 

And please read the topic as everything you keep asking has already been explained there. 

28 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Sorry... Will the form be answered on the last day of registration? (along with new account details and all that.)

Again, a question which has an answer in the post.. (I know you are just translating Oki). Once the time is up for the application, I will tell here when I start distributing accounts. Dont worry I keep you all updated regularly, just check this thread for updates, its really not that hard at all. 

I will also be asking today in some of the applications if people are still interested in participating, some players I already know and never had an issue with them, but a lot of new players applied as well so I just want to make sure you havent given up. Please do let me know in the application if anyone wants to give up, just so the account doesnt get wasted thats all. 

Elcent is the best.

3 hours ago, Maxogamer24 said:

Disculpa.... ¿El formulario será respondido el último día de las inscripciones? (junto con los datos de la cuenta nueva y todo eso).

De nuevo, una pregunta que tiene respuesta en el post.. (Sé que solo estás traduciendo Oki). Una vez que se acabe el tiempo para la aplicación, le diré aquí cuándo empiezo a distribuir cuentas. No se preocupe, los mantengo a todos actualizados regularmente, solo revise este hilo para ver las actualizaciones, realmente no es tan difícil en absoluto. 

También preguntaré hoy en algunas de las aplicaciones si la gente todavía está interesada en participar, algunos jugadores que ya conozco y nunca tuve un problema con ellos, pero muchos jugadores nuevos también se postularon, así que solo quiero asegurarme de que no se hayan rendido. Por favor, hágamelo saber en la aplicación si alguien quiere darse por vencido, solo para que la cuenta no se desperdicie, eso es todo. 

• Community Team

The application time is up! Please dont send any more applications 🙂 

I will now do final preparations, assign accounts and I will notify you here once the distribution begins. The account details will be in your application as always. 

Have some patience please 😄

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Im starting to distribute accounts slowly, you should receive it within the next hour. Please make sure to check your application.

A few information about the account: Each should have about 10 million gold, be level 200 and have 300 epic cards + 250 mix boxes. Please make sure everything is there, if something is wrong feel free to contact me. 

Some other commonly asked questions about the accounts and similar:

1. You cannot upgrade arena shop.
  2. You cannot go to arena (real battles). 
  3. The tokens you have/earn, you can spend on what you want, usually I recommend expanding inventory.
  4. You are allowed to paint your mech.
  5. If you run out of boxes and still havent received the item you want, let me know in the application or react to the post I will make during the week to ask if someone needs a top up. 
  6. You post your mech in the application you created, dont create any new ones. 
  7. You have until next Friday to play, make a mech etc and post it. 

Elcent is the best.

4 minutes ago, Marija said:

Im starting to distribute accounts slowly, you should receive it within the next hour. Please make sure to check your application.

A few information about the account: Each should have about 10 million gold, be level 200 and have 300 epic cards + 250 mix boxes. Please make sure everything is there, if something is wrong feel free to contact me. 

Some other commonly asked questions about the accounts and similar:

1. You cannot upgrade arena shop.
  2. You cannot go to arena (real battles). 
  3. The tokens you have/earn, you can spend on what you want, usually I recommend expanding inventory.
  4. You are allowed to paint your mech.
  5. If you run out of boxes and still havent received the item you want, let me know in the application or react to the post I will make during the week to ask if someone needs a top up. 
  6. You post your mech in the application you created, dont create any new ones. 
  7. You have until next Friday to play, make a mech etc and post it. 

i have a question, you cannot go to to arena but what about campaign?

• Community Team

I have now just finished the distribution, please check your applications and make sure you read the rules once again, ask if something isnt clear 🙂

32 minutes ago, Tesla said:

have a question, you cannot go to to arena but what about campaign?

You can play campaign as much as you wish 😄

Elcent is the best.

On 5/14/2023 at 9:50 AM, Marija said:

Hey Pilots! 

Welcome to the new Steel Titans Tournament! 💪💪💪

Important:

You will all receive a brand new, special account which will have a certain level, boxes and other stuff needed for the purpose of the tournament. You do not use your own accounts. The account will be banned after the tournament. Please do not attempt to share your passwords, trade or anything similar. 

You can participate ONLY ONCE in the tournament. Meaning you cannot make multiple accounts or applications. One person – one participation.

HOW TO APPLY: 

Application and account distribution, as well as posting your mechs will be done on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/stt-mech-submission/  it takes you to a forum form where you can apply for participating in the tournament by filling in the form with YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE TITLE and ID number in the description. Please only apply once. The form will be open for 5 days, until Friday. 

IN THAT FORM YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS. Before the account distribution begins, I will ask you in your form to let me know if you still want to participate and receive your account. Once the distribution is done, you can then just check your form for the account details. No players can see your submission. 

You will have a week to make and test a mech and when you are ready, post the final mech in the same form you created when signing up. Please do not create multiple applications. After the mech posting time is done, you can no longer edit the mech. Your mech in battle must match the one you submitted in the form.

The rules

Since we had both heat and energy, this tournament is going to be all about physical tier. Here are the instructions:

Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.
All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be physical type.
You cannot use two weapons that are the same!
Modules can be energy, physical or heat. 
The next items are forbidden in the tournament: Tonto, Frantic Brute,
The tournament is a usual knock-out structure, you will be assigned a pair who you will fight and the winner moves to the next round. You have about 48h to do your battle, it's up to you and your pair to schedule it. 

Please post the replays in the thread with other details like who fought etc, so we can make sure everything is okay.

The rewards:

1st place – 2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice from the shop

2nd place – 1500 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

4th place – 500 tokens

If I missed anything please tag me and ask, or if you generally have any questions that are not already explained in the topic.

I hope everyone has fun and I wish you best of luck as always!

Cheers!

Can we use legendary physical weapons 

• Community Team

Please make sure you carefully read the rules for mech building, the forbidden items especially and the rule of no 2 of the same item (weapon wise). 

I read your box wishes, dont worry, I will make a post about it in a few days once everyone has already opened theirs so they know if they need more.

Elcent is the best.

3 hours ago, Denislol12 said:

Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.

3 hours ago, Denislol12 said:

Can we use legendary physical weapons 

What do you think...?

Forsaken.