Steel Titans Tournament! πŸ’ͺ

Marija

• Community Team

Hey Pilots!Β 

Welcome to the new Steel Titans Tournament!Β πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Important:

You will all receive a brand new, special account which will have a certain level, boxes and other stuff needed for the purpose of the tournament. You do not use your own accounts. The account will be banned after the tournament. Please do not attempt to share your passwords, trade or anything similar.Β 

You can participate ONLY ONCE in the tournament. Meaning you cannot make multiple accounts or applications. One person – one participation.

HOW TO APPLY:Β 

Application and account distribution, as well as posting your mechs will be done on this link:Β https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/stt-mech-submission/Β  it takes you to a forum form where you can apply for participating in the tournament by filling in the form with YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE TITLE and ID number in the description. Please only apply once. The form will be open for 5 days, until Friday.Β 

IN THAT FORM YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS. Before the account distribution begins, I will ask you in your form to let me know if you still want to participate and receive your account. Once the distribution is done, you can then just check your form for the account details. No players can see your submission.Β 

You will have a week to make and test a mech and when you are ready, post the final mech in the same form you created when signing up. Please do not create multiple applications. After the mech posting time is done, you can no longer edit the mech. Your mech in battle must match the one you submitted in the form.

The rules:Β 

Since we had both heat and energy, this tournament is going to be all about physical tier. Here are the instructions:

Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.
All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be physical type.
You cannot use two weapons that are the same!
Modules can be energy, physical or heat.Β 
The next items are forbidden in the tournament: Tonto, Frantic Brute,
The tournament is a usual knock-out structure, you will be assigned a pair who you will fight and the winner moves to the next round. You have about 48h to do your battle, it's up to you and your pair to schedule it.Β 

Please post the replays in the thread with other details like who fought etc, so we can make sure everything is okay.

The rewards:

1st place – 2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice from the shop

2nd place – 1500 tokensΒ 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

4th place – 500 tokens

If I missed anything please tag me and ask, or if you generally have any questions that are not already explained in the topic.

I hope everyone has fun and I wish you best of luck as always!

Cheers!

Β 

Elcent is the best.

Β 

• Community Team
5 minutes ago, DeadX said:

The ID number is our main Supermechs account ID or our forum ID?Β 

You put your FORUM NAME in the title of your application (when you click on the button ''new build'' on the link I provided), and your SuperMechs account ID number under, you will see its like a new topic just smaller πŸ™‚

Elcent is the best.

Β 

• khan pinned this topic

Whats the rules on arena shop?

Also while I'm here,Β 

A tutorial of how to sign up for those who dont bother reading, Though in this case Put the name in the title and the ID in the comments, Thanks, and good luck to all 🐼

Edited by Riot
Outdated Information (see edit history)

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

• Community Team
1 hour ago, Riot said:

Whats the rules on arena shop?

No upgrading as always. The whole point of no upgrading arena shop is to have more fair chances.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Riot said:

A tutorial of how to sign up for those who dont bother reading

Please do read as theres a small change, I ask to put the forum name in the title and ID further down. (This is so I immediately know who applied, like your name is the subject of it and not a random ID number among other 50 applications with again ID numbers πŸ˜„, I simply take less time finding you and matching your account etc)Β 

2 minutes ago, Spectrum Plasma said:

arent we supposed to put forum name in the title?Β 

Yes, just Riot's tutorial is from the previous tournament where I didnt ask this but rather let people decide what they put where. I just learned its much easier for me to find everyone with their forum name as thats how you are noted in the first place.Β 

Thanks πŸ˜„

Another edit: If you already applied with the ID number as title, dont apply again! I will figure it out, just dont make it become a habit of everyone.Β 

Its really a small ask but means a lot to me xD

Edited by Marija (see edit history)

Elcent is the best.

Β 

6 minutes ago, Marija said:

I ask to put the forum name in the title and ID further down. (This is so I immediately know who applied, like your name is the subject of it and not a random ID number among other 50 applications with again ID numbers πŸ˜„, I simply take less time finding you and matching your account etc)Β 

Ahh sorry, my bad

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

Just now, Marija said:

No upgrading as always. The whole point of no upgrading arena shop is to have more fair chances.Β 

Β 

Please do read as theres a small change, I ask to put the forum name in the title and ID further down. (This is so I immediately know who applied, like your name is the subject of it and not a random ID number among other 50 applications with again ID numbers πŸ˜„, I simply take less time finding you and matching your account etc)Β 

Yes, just Riot's tutorial is from the previous tournament where I didnt ask this but rather let people decide what they put where. I just learned its much easier for me to find everyone with their forum name as thats how you are noted in the first place.Β 

Thanks πŸ˜„

Another edit: If you already applied with the ID number as title, dont apply again! I will figure it out, just dont make it become a habit of everyone.Β 

Its really a small ask but means a lot to me xD

Β 

I love it , Thx for this tournament !!

1.can a beginner join this tournament

Also it's not my first acc it's just a new acc cause I lost my old acc password so... Yeah πŸ€

Good luck everyone 🀞!!!

Edited by Lead griffon
I forget to write (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Riot said:

CΓ‘c quy tαΊ―c về cα»­a hΓ ng Δ‘αΊ₯u trường lΓ  gΓ¬?

Β 

NgoΓ i ra trong khi tΓ΄i ở Δ‘Γ’y,

HΖ°α»›ng dαΊ«n cΓ‘ch Δ‘Δƒng kΓ½ cho nhα»―ng người khΓ΄ng bαΊ­n tΓ’m đọc, MαΊ·c dΓΉ trong trường hợp nΓ y Đặt tΓͺn trong tiΓͺu đề vΓ  ID trong cΓ‘c bΓ¬nh luαΊ­n, CαΊ£m Ζ‘n vΓ  chΓΊc may mαΊ―n cho tαΊ₯t cαΊ£ 🐼

VαΊ­y tΓͺn trong tiΓͺu đề lΓ  gΓ¬?

8 hours ago, Lead griffon said:

Β 

I love it , Thx for this tournament !!

1.can a beginner join this tournament

Also it's not my first acc it's just a new acc cause I lost my old acc password so... Yeah πŸ€

Good luck everyone 🀞!!!

anyone who want to participate is welcome following the rules. As many can participate is better. All players should join and will be more interesting.Β πŸ‘

11 hours ago, alnone said:

Are teleporters allowed?

On 5/14/2023 at 9:50 AM, Marija said:

All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be physical type.

Doesn't seem like it.

Β Β 

9 hours ago, Wombat said:

Do we get unlimited supplies to guarantee the mech that we want

If you run out of boxes, you can request more, just like the last two tournaments.

Not much here...

• Community Team
12 hours ago, Zylok said:

Will there be given a random pack to X participants as well? I remember this was a thing in a previous tournament somewhen last year.

No, because then players either sign up for the pack only, wasting everyone's time or, the even worse outcome - an outrage for not winning a pack, fighting whether no one or everyone should receive participation reward and similar. You can check that tournament thread and see exactly what im talking about.Β 

13 hours ago, alnone said:

Are teleporters allowed?

Since teleports have the energy color (blue), they are not considered physical items. You can use charge in this tournament for example, while in the previous ones that wasnt possible due to charge being physical item.Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

Do we get unlimited supplies to guarantee the mech that we want

If you dont get the items you wanted upon receiving the account, you can let me know in your application or by reacting to a post I make in this thread asking for people who need another round of boxes, to reach out.Β 

Generally your application functions like a personal thread between you and me, or a DM if you wish. When you post/comment, I get it shown as a new post and I will read it. Thats also why I ask to please create ONLY ONE application and do everything in the same place.Β 

Β 

Elcent is the best.

Β 

Good morning, afternoon or evening, a question:
Do you have to send the ID of your own account or the one that will participate in the tournament?
I'm lost πŸ˜•

The successful man benefits from his mistakes and tries again in a different way

47 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Will the next tournament be a resistance cheating one? Currently 6 of them in the top 10 and I can see an additional 3 online around r3.

Β 

seems to be totally allowed so just show everyone how to do it?Β 

I do not remember that portal with juicy shield modules. When is coming back? I need them too. 😁