I'm very concerned. I want to report dog abuse.

Dani

Last year we got a large dog that lived in our yard and got his mini house. (We live in a rural town) and he was very happy at first.

We don't have a fence so we had to keep him on a chain cuz he is big and fast so he doesn't escape or gets kidnapped because we had our cats get kidnapped by ?? and we don't want to lose our dog.

We met a homeless guy that walked someone's cows for money.                                 And we're ok at first at first at him but then he kept taking of his leash from his collar(forgot to mention he was near gate to the street) multiple times. Eventually the dog started escaping every chance he had and we got fed up and gave the homeless guy the dog.

He stopped going past our house and we were like ok yup he just came around to get the dog. And we got two small dogs that won't grow large but stay small. And we learned that he sold the dog for wait for it.........15 dollars..but that's not the worst part. Today our old dog came to our house looking terrible and was so idk delightful and happy to see us and literally was jumping of happiness as if he got saved.

I don't know if he is abused but had parasites and ticks all over him and was literally gray(he has a beautiful white fur so it was easy to see he was dirty and smelled like literal shit)but he was even running away from the guy that picked him up and was visibly scared.

I'm very sorry that it sounds like a Reddit story but I need to know how to proceed further.

20 hours ago, Dani said:

Last year we got a large dog that lived in our yard and got his mini house. (We live in a rural town) and he was very happy at first.

We don't have a fence so we had to keep him on a chain cuz he is big and fast so he doesn't escape or gets kidnapped because we had our cats get kidnapped by ?? and we don't want to lose our dog.

We met a homeless guy that walked someone's cows for money.                                 And we're ok at first at first at him but then he kept taking of his leash from his collar(forgot to mention he was near gate to the street) multiple times. Eventually the dog started escaping every chance he had and we got fed up and gave the homeless guy the dog.

He stopped going past our house and we were like ok yup he just came around to get the dog. And we got two small dogs that won't grow large but stay small. And we learned that he sold the dog for wait for it.........15 dollars..but that's not the worst part. Today our old dog came to our house looking terrible and was so idk delightful and happy to see us and literally was jumping of happiness as if he got saved.

I don't know if he is abused but had parasites and ticks all over him and was literally gray(he has a beautiful white fur so it was easy to see he was dirty and smelled like literal shit)but he was even running away from the guy that picked him up and was visibly scared.

You could clean the dog up and take it to the vet for treatment.

20 hours ago, Dani said:

I'm very sorry that it sounds like a Reddit story but I need to know how to proceed further.

No problem

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.