Nice picture

Ace Red Baron

God, I don't understand these people... it seems to me that a lot of people know how to hack SM through the Cheat Engine... I tested it just the other day and it still works. Why are they setting themselves up? There are replays in the arena, they will be blocked. I use cheats only on one left account (attack of the titan + passage of the campaign).

And it's just a fan.

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

14 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

God, I don't understand these people... it seems to me that a lot of people know how to hack SM through the Cheat Engine... I tested it just the other day and it still works. Why are they setting themselves up? There are replays in the arena, they will be blocked. I use cheats only on one left account (attack of the titan + passage of the campaign).

And it's just a fan.

Your gonna get ban :0

15 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

And it's just a fan.

bro legit admitted to cheating in the OFFICIAL forums lol

My daughter played few weeks ago and told me when she used Damaged Armor against a player with around 50 of shield to drain, it drained nothing. 🤣 I told her it was not the first time I have seen that happen in the past. Also, again the players blocking other players turns unless the weapon back then in Legacy or something else. Anyway, someday I will be back if can get free time.🤭

image.png.f1070d6ef48603c9ad20bfb9a323871f.png

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

My daughter played few weeks ago and told me when she used Damaged Armor against a player with around 50 of shield to drain, it drained nothing. 🤣 I told her it was not the first time I have seen that happen in the past. Also, again the players blocking other players turns unless the weapon back then in Legacy or something else. Anyway, someday I will be back if can get free time.🤭

image.png.f1070d6ef48603c9ad20bfb9a323871f.png

do not post those things here. report to the moderators adm not public.