Riots monthly inventory update

Lin Riot

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Riot said:

Yes, im planning on finally maxing my 3rd greedy as well as my long awaited sweetie, then maybe a 4th greedy for ocd sake

Greedy? Ok to have one but still underperforming. I do not have one maxed and of course I will make for collection.  What kind of combo you will make? I used them for testing at L1 configurations. 

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Greedy? Ok to have one but still underperforming. I do not have one maxed and of course I will make for collection.  What kind of combo you will make? I used them for testing at L1 configurations. 

I just max them cause it is my fav Drone, i have tested around with it on some builds but most didnt work well, mainly due to the fact that desert fury isnt good either

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

5 minutes ago, Riot said:

I just max them cause it is my fav Drone, i have tested around with it on some builds but most didnt work well, mainly due to the fact that desert fury isnt good either

The only thing Desert Fury is good at, is draining the enemy's resistance while being a top weapon. Nothing else. We already have resistance drainer though, so it makes Desert Fury pretty much useless. Will probably be used only on mid or low ranks.

By someone, somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Flawed said:

How. On. Earth. Do. You. Have so many good items?

I spend 95% of my time in sm grinding campaign, as i spent my tokens on refuels, in terms of all the items you just have to get lucky really, though i have been playing the game for roughly 12 years so it does take some time

33 minutes ago, Yakir said:

how do you get all your legendarys and how many do get on average a week

I mainly farm OD8 2v2 Insane each day (If im not busy) as it gives 30k gold (45k in 50% gold) each run for only 14 fuel as well as fortune box drops, as for legendarys it really depends how much i play

I dont do arena or clan war often so i dont get arena boxes, but normally from a week of farming i get like 2-3 legendarys, sometimes more, sometimes less

7 minutes ago, Riot said:

I mainly farm OD8 2v2 Insane each day (If im not busy) as it gives 30k gold (45k in 50% gold) each run for only 14 fuel as well as fortune box drops, as for legendarys it really depends how much i play

I dont do arena or clan war often so i dont get arena boxes, but normally from a week of farming i get like 2-3 legendarys, sometimes more, sometimes less

A FELOW FARMER image.jpeg.be82744282e3da40b8b0c0ebb766146d.jpeg

But he used to be very active and playing on top clan when I just started playing with my niece. 😁

2 hours ago, Riot said:

what mechs do you use to farm 2v2 insane can you post them here do you do it on auto play

18 hours ago, Yakir said:

what mechs do you use to farm 2v2 insane can you post them here do you do it on auto play

I use 2 of these (Drone is swoop), with the help of Asther we found that it is a very effective build, flaminators can work as well, and the second mech dosent have to be fully maxed mods either, just the first, though second can help 

I play it on auto

OD8 2v2 Insane (Swoop).PNG

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Riot said:

While this months may seem sooner its just cause last months was a bit later, haven't done too much grinding, mainly just maxing, though i do plan to go back to grinding for items for the next couple months or so

2023 5 27th.png

Nice. Yeah, it cost a lot to max an item and hard to get farmed parts and max parts with them. Takes a long time to do so.  I am actually farming now my accounts reason started to move faster. Not playing but farming. 

I am glad to see your continues progress. It is time to kick my butt as used to be. 🤣

7 hours ago, Riot said:

While this months may seem sooner its just cause last months was a bit later, haven't done too much grinding, mainly just maxing, though i do plan to go back to grinding for items for the next couple months or so

(removed image)

Can I have your Massive Lava Feet? 😜

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

• 5 weeks later...