…::: St-Patrick Portal :::…

2 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

What are you saying No more St Patrick Hat wow

Not sure, i cant remember if we got Cinco de mayo last year, which is in the same boat as St Patricks day portal
if they do have it then it might be only 1 box from each dificulty

Edited by Riot (see edit history)

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

2 hours ago, Riot said:

Not sure, i cant remember is we got Cinco de mayo last year, which is in the same boat as St Patricks day portal
if they do have it then it might be only 1 box from each dificulty

Not sure and can’t remember 

that condition is named  (Alzheimer’s)

Ask your freind Assther ?

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

I have been dissapointed so many times that i just gave up on positive expectations on portals tbh, so much hype on probably getting myself an fifth Vest that i'll leave to forever rot and never used in my inventory.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

If portal's not showing up and yet we get another p2w sale while cheaters are still around, we are about to have some serious issues game.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

Edit: it works, I moved forward 9 minutes in the future compared to before.

(if you haven't understood what I mean; I edited the post 9 minutes later because in effect I write well in the future in any case compared to the 1st part of my message.. in short..)

Edited by Electro (see edit history)