Anoyne got tips

muansangzuala27

Question

3 answers to this question

Try passively upgrade your base as you get passive gold and can craft better items down the track,

for starting i suggest either using Physical or Energy items and weapons as they are stronger when starting them game, (Personally i use energy)

if you get any items that are "Legendary to mythical" knowing as L-m items dont fuse them away for transforming as L-m items are very rare

also in terms of upgrading when starting out never fuse away epics or legendry's to upgrade items unless your using them for transformations 

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

7 hours ago, muansangzuala27 said:

I started a brand new super mechs account but don't know how to start the game properly so can anyone help me with some tips and tricks?

Do the campaign! I believe heat weapons are best for campaign. Always do raid. Massive feet are best legs of any color. Focus on upgrading torso and legs first. Then modules. Make sure torso will upgrade to mythical. Max out the gold mines in base before upgrading factories. Focus on maxing one item at a time. Get five arena wins a day and use arena coins to max HP first. Save up tokens and buy only the 2k token deal or quad core or overload protected deals for 3k

Should be enough to get you started. Oh and always have fun! 

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

On 3/7/2023 at 1:25 PM, muansangzuala27 said:

I started a brand new super mechs account but don't know how to start the game properly so can anyone help me with some tips and tricks?

Heat is best for campaign energy is also good, but physical and energy work best for arena.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime