🔥Burning Champions Tournament 🔥

Marija

• Community Team
3 minutes ago, Simplicity said:

do you have to be in the discord to be able to enter? 

Not at all, the whole tournament is happening on forum. 

Yes we do chit chat on discord as a lot of players are there but forum is where all the things happen, everything gets posted in this thread. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Okay guys, the application time is officially done! Please dont try to apply anymore as the application wont be taken in.

The players who havent confirmed if they want to continue or not, you still have some time before the account distribution starts. 

I will likely distribute the accounts later tonight, I will obviously let you know here. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

The accounts have been distributed, please check your application for the login details.

Each account has 10 million gold, should be about level 200, have 400 epic cards and 250 mix boxes. 

Please let me know if something is wrong with your account and similar. 

You post your build in the same application you made, screenshot every slide of the mech and make sure you follow the rules. 

Time for posting builds ends at Saturday noon! 

Elcent is the best.

On 2/21/2023 at 6:44 PM, Marija said:

All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be heat type

just to be sure, the windigo is well considered as an explosive torso for this tournament? because of its particular case which makes it a torso with physical torso colors when it is not one, I was wondering if what decision would have been taken if it is the color so physical so as not to surprise those who didn't know it not where we were going to consider him of his true element, explosive

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

Just a question, could it be possible to make a type of box that only drops (for example in this case) heat items? to save everyone's time and agilize the process and not having to ask for more boxes if you didnt get what you needed

20 minutes ago, Electro said:

just to be sure, the windigo is well considered as an explosive torso for this tournament? because of its particular case which makes it a torso with physical torso colors when it is not one, I was wondering if what decision would have been taken if it is the color so physical so as not to surprise those who didn't know it not where we were going to consider him of his true element, explosive

It has red background, so yes

Edited by Kurt
skill issue (see edit history)

On 2/22/2023 at 6:44 AM, Marija said:

The rules 

As the title and I have promised, this tournament is going to be all about heat. Here are the instructions:

- Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.
- All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be heat type.
- You cannot use two weapons that are the same!
- Modules can be energy, physical or heat. 
- The next items are forbidden in the tournament: Heat Bomb,
- The tournament is a usual knock-out structure, you will be assigned a pair who you will fight and the winner moves to the next round. You have about 48h to do your battle, it's up to you and your pair to schedule it. 

Just wondering, Are arena shop buffs against the rules? 

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

• Community Team

You build only one mech, you post all the slides of it in your application and you must use that same mech for the entire tournament. 

I've been getting questions in application form which are clearly explained in the topic. Please read the original post, you have all the information needed there. I sound like a parrot repeating this but people are still not reading anything no matter how many times it has been explained. 

Please respect everyone's time. 

Elcent is the best.