HACKER?

Guardian Disciples

A few of you out there seem to think I'm some kind of game hacker.

I know this because  a few of you while in battle with me come right out and accuse me of it. All I can say is if you think that your sadly mistaken.  I'm a retired 52 year old  truck driver who is dying from cancer. Also i am a  disabled Veteran who's wife left when the cancer showed up and I have people suing me for everything they can. Because although retired I'm going through a divorce and had a lot I owed on before I couldn't preform my job any longer.  Before they came and repossessed everything, and before my ex could get her hands on it. I sunk a few thousand dollars into this game we enjoy.

But now I'm a hacker because I got 3 mechs that look nice and maybe it's unusual that I have built them that way. But look at my stats. I still lose quite a bit of my battles. I struggle with mods. I didn't spend any money or time building them up. So now I don't have any money to put into the game.  I'm sure that if management thought I was a hacker I wouldn't still be here fighting my way up as you all are... 

I have nothing but this game anymore. I come on to have some fun and take my mind off all the crap in my life including dying of cancer. Could have a year could be 2 years. I'm tired of waiting and being hopeful and wondering. So I come here to take my mind off of it. Now some of you quit and won't fight because I'm supposed to be a hacker. 

For the record, IM NOT A HACKER!

image.png

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

On 2/18/2023 at 9:15 PM, Riot said:

Not 100% sure who you are, I'm assuming your ign is Guardian Disciples 

These are tough times as the game had the problems with hackers and the problems with smurfers so sorry if people are putting false blame on you

This is sad story

hope you fell better getting that of your chest …

Am getting true difficult times also trying to help out posting images  to help 

ignore all these accusations and have fun 🤩 

Take care !! 

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)