Ascension relics

OOSNSOO

Question

7 answers to this question

Legendary relic: Divines only item that starts with legendary tier(L-M).
Epic relic: Divines only item that starts with epic tier(E-M).
Rare relic: Divines only item that starts with rare tier(R-M).
Common relic: Divines only item that starts with rare tier(C-M).

24 minutes ago, OOSNSOO said:

Even it's boost power is the same

Yes It's same, but Epic relic can't transform L-M item.
769275067_Screenshot2021-01-16172051.thumb.png.25cdfd4813e18503e956e1a48ae00c4e.png
But, legendary can do it.

41 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Legendary relic: Divines only item that starts with legendary tier(L-M).
Epic relic: Divines only item that starts with epic tier(E-M).
Rare relic: Divines only item that starts with rare tier(R-M).
Common relic: Divines only item that starts with rare tier(C-M).

If you don't mind me asking, do you know of any items that are common that are worth pushing to divine?

(Anyone can answer that if they want to.)

Because for the life of me, I can't think of any item that starts as common that is worth upgrading all the way to divine.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

39 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

If you don't mind me asking, do you know of any items that are common that are worth pushing to divine?

Iron boots used to be worth worth divining as it was the only phys jumping legs, however now the massive stone feet exists which rendered iron boots useless. 

Nightmare might also be worth it, everyone seems to prefer windigo though. It has really good hp for such a lightweight torso but no one really needs the free weight nightmare gives, which I guess is why windigo is still much more used. 

7 hours ago, Typhon4273 said:

Iron boots used to be worth worth divining as it was the only phys jumping legs, however now the massive stone feet exists which rendered iron boots useless. 

Nightmare might also be worth it, everyone seems to prefer windigo though. It has really good hp for such a lightweight torso but no one really needs the free weight nightmare gives, which I guess is why windigo is still much more used. 

nightmare is used for raid, that's pretty much it, you could try making a build with nightmare, but with the extra weight you'd rather use windigo

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

1 hour ago, epicspeedster said:

nightmare is used for raid, that's pretty much it, you could try making a build with nightmare, but with the extra weight you'd rather use windigo

Uh...maybe not because still have people use monkey torso or zark and they're more than it, and i still use sith in raid

Hcaptcha scam

15 hours ago, SawzAll said:

(Anyone can answer that if they want to.)

Because for the life of me, I can't think of any item that starts as common that is worth upgrading all the way to divine.

For those who still have iron boots, charged walkers, and scorching feet, it might be still useful (especially iron boots). It still has a place.

So, that means Iron Boots cant be upgraded to divine by using ascension relics of rare level (I am one of those who have mythical Iron Boots and not much epic and legendary relics)?

(The question is open for all)