The math related to getting 5 mil gold from Madboy 2v2 insane (If anyone is interested)

Lin Riot

was talking to someone about how long it would take me to get 5 mil gold instead of the offer, did the math and thought i would post it here, i think its correct

i did some math, So for doing madboy 2v2 insane, you can get roughly 9 runs from every 30 tokens, which is 270,000 gold per 30 tokens So to get 5 mil gold it would take roughly 19 refuels

(You get 5,130,000 gold) which is 570 tokens, from this you would also get alot of items (As well as xp if you need it)

Now for the math if it was 50% gold event 9 runs would be 405,000 tokens for every 30 tokens, after 13 refuels you would have 5,265,000 gold which costs 390 tokens, as well as the items you get from farming the mission as well as the xp if you need it,

this is to get to roughly 5 mil gold.

now to calculate the time it would take The average run would take around 5 minutes, so 9 runs is 45 minutes, or 45 minutes per refuel, 19 refuels would take roughly 14 hours 45 minutes (i think), 13 runs would take 9 hours, 45 minutes (Correct me if im wrong)

for clarification my fuel cap is 94, and while farming the passive fuel should be around enough to keep up the 9 runs 

Edited by Riot
explaining fuel cap (see edit history)

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

29 minutes ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

Not worth it tho

is for me, from what is offered in most 3k offers i can get it for around 2k, along side a huge amoung of gold and items used for upgrading

Spend about a week using 2k tokens on this and got roughtly 12-15 legendary items and enough epic to make 30-40 legendary items, along side a huge amount of gold and xp

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg