***How many days did you won?***

Scarlet Lorv

What even are these repuration points...? , If anything im not gonna be proud flexing to everyone on the fact that i went on being the most active in spam channels, spreading misinformation and false stupid claims and make alt accounts to roleplay with myself on the forum as if it's a massive achivement.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

54 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

What even are these repuration points...? , If anything im not gonna be proud flexing to everyone on the fact that i went on being the most active in spam channels, spreading misinformation and false stupid claims and make alt accounts to roleplay with myself on the forum as if it's a massive achivement.

I lost a lot of blood and braincells doing those same things right here. Anything that is in this place of division and multiple segregation seems pointless after all. I can't tell if reputation points mean anything but I could only think of that as a way to flex... Might just agree on that maybe.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

7 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

I lost a lot of blood and braincells doing those same things right here. Anything that is in this place of division and multiple segregation seems pointless after all. I can't tell if reputation points mean anything but I could only think of that as a way to flex... Might just agree on that maybe.

You can be a complete undercooked eggplant all you want, spreading mis-information is another thing.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

156 but I am not competing. Just naturally. 

I think the faster growing in comments etc was or still is Spam then maybe Yukiya in short period of time. They wanted to move fast on forum rank. 

Most of the time, I get bored, no stuff to do in SM, so I just hop on here and read stuff I haven't read. When I come back here after a day, I have like 10 notifications or something. And sometimes, I win a day while doing this!

Pretty nice! :]

Edited by Battalion Incinerator
MORE INFO! :] (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

19 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Most of the time, I get bored, no stuff to do in SM, so I just hop on here and read stuff I haven't read. When I come back here after a day, I have like 10 notifications or something. And sometimes, I win a day while doing this!

Pretty nice! :]

Will be cool if can get a Premium Pack. 🤩image.png.5c17564d5c4416db55e21314b37b39dd.png

• 3 months later...