what happened here someone tell me pls

FFJNFJ

Question

when i logged off my sm acc  to check something,it didnt wanna log in,then i clicked new player,started playng the  again went to log in,nothing happened and then randomly it logged in but it wasnt that profile registered to the accoun,and no i did not have that option to pick which acc to delete andwhich to keep, and when i got to my second acc it said the account is online and that someone from turkey is using it (im not from turkey),what do i do and is there a way to fix this if there is a way

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, FFJNFJ said:

when i logged off my sm acc  to check something,it didnt wanna log in,then i clicked new player,started playng the  again went to log in,nothing happened and then randomly it logged in but it wasnt that profile registered to the accoun,and no i did not have that option to pick which acc to delete andwhich to keep, and when i got to my second acc it said the account is online and that someone from turkey is using it (im not from turkey),what do i do and is there a way to fix this if there is a way

yes there is just report him to super mechs developers