Smurfs.

Arctic

I've been meeting frantic smurfs in rank 21-16, and I'm tired of meeting an a** every two matches that have divine maxed items with epic torsos and legs.

yeah it's like a meta, I've met alot of people like that.

resim_2023-01-09_183837761.png

there are like 5-10 different people.

image.png.6e05a47e10679ce93a93ab09d97fb393.png

image.png.b9ce5472fb7baf973c83a86cc4a8f0d8.png

please someone take care of this, this is RANK 17.

I dropped from rank 14 to 19.

23 minutes ago, FlamerKiwi said:

I've been meeting frantic smurfs in rank 21-16, and I'm tired of meeting an a** every two matches that have divine maxed items with epic torsos and legs.

Moderators do not care, not even a single one. They decided to force you and others to fight those disgusting cinnamon on tea, you have to deal with it.

Smurfers generally de-rank to rank 15 and below just to farm wins, they bypassed the system to bite the weak. That is a problem that many low-level players face in arena.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

27 minutes ago, FlamerKiwi said:

BROOO, THE FIRST PERSON THAT YOU'VE SHOULD HAS APPEARED TWICE FOR ME, THEY ARE SO ANNOYING

12 minutes ago, 888 said:

BROOO, THE FIRST PERSON THAT YOU'VE SHOULD HAS APPEARED TWICE FOR ME, THEY ARE SO ANNOYING

If you ever encountered them multiple times, then I think you should grind for better items such as an ADMM (All Direction Multi-Purpose Missile), upgrade them to the highest possible level, and use it to counter them, or if you don't want to grind all day, just avoid arena at times where smurfers are possibly less present. Like I said, moderators force you to fight those things.

They are indeed a pain, but that is the only thing I know since there is nothing we could force the admins to put a SBR ban law.

Omura Unofficial Server

4 hours ago, FlamerKiwi said:

image.png.890eb73c2893dc9fb8638a4dcbb845e6.png

ruining my 1v1 season.

image.png.1c314361d04ae459963e08167490f528.png

There a part of the growing process no Mather what you do  you will always see some 

Some level are so infected to point of discouraging most new players 

two freinds  left the game  for that only reason and never came back 

Good luck !

2 hours ago, No. said:

All you can do is stretch and get a nice drink of water as you let your timer run down. It really sucks but this isn't a priority for devs so we really can't do anything other than waste their time.

I would think that the moderation team is small due to funding issues, that is all...

Omura Unofficial Server

22 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

If you ever encountered them multiple times, then I think you should grind for better items such as an ADMM (All Direction Multi-Purpose Missile), upgrade them to the highest possible level, and use it to counter them, or if you don't want to grind all day, just avoid arena at times where smurfers are possibly less present. Like I said, moderators force you to fight those things.

They are indeed a pain, but that is the only thing I know since there is nothing we could force the admins to put a SBR ban law.

I can get a prenium maybe every 3 weeks if I try, because I cant play much

Just now, 888 said:

I can get a prenium maybe every 3 weeks if I try, because I cant play much

That is fine for me as long as you can get at least one premium.

And besides, I don't really do much on my side as well.

Omura Unofficial Server

4 minutes ago, White fox said:

I run into those dicks all the time. It shouldn't be allowed but no admins seem to really care. Unfortunately for supermechs new players will cease to stay because of this but apparently they don't want new players.

They were too busy doing their own "stuff", and by that I mean they were probably still working on BattleDawn 2 (I don't know if this is already finished but this is what I know)

Omura Unofficial Server

7 hours ago, FlamerKiwi said:

apparently, I'm around rank 13-12-11, and smurfs are four times rare now, they stick to 15 stars...

Those higher than Rank 15 would have no chance of survival unless they have 6 maxed myth/divine and have maxed modules.

Omura Unofficial Server

5 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Those higher than Rank 15 would have no chance of survival unless they have 6 maxed myth/divine and have maxed modules.

Competent people at rank 15 and higher will have a set of maxed out modules and at best one quad core booster, and perhaps even one maxed out weapon set that follow synergies even though they aren't even paying for the game, please stop talking out of your ass and encourage new people to drop the game further, you aren't helping.

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1 hour ago, The Rabbity said:

Competent people at rank 15 and higher will have a set of maxed out modules and at best one quad core booster, and perhaps even one maxed out weapon set that follow synergies even though they aren't even paying for the game, please stop talking out of your ass and encourage new people to drop the game further, you aren't helping.

Can't deal with this, makes me regret about coming back in the first place but oh well.

Omura Unofficial Server

• 4 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 8:26 PM, White fox said:

I run into those dicks all the time. It shouldn't be allowed but no admins seem to really care. Unfortunately for supermechs new players will cease to stay because of this but apparently they don't want new players.

When this was raised to a moderator his answer was newbies can play at different times 

This guy seems to think we have nothing better to do than play a pay  2 win flash game

this is the reason i am taking a break until the mods get their heads out of their asses and do something about this

On 1/14/2023 at 3:02 PM, The Rabbity said:

they are using maxed out divines in levels 18 

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2023 at 12:22 AM, SolarisHK416 said:

thatwould ve fine if you could buy the stuff you need in the factory but its down to blind luck what you get in the boxes  

having experienced this problem playing at different times say the guy has a jon or a family he may only get an hour to play  

playing at different times doesnt work cos these bots are running 24.7

Also the lower ranks are littered by clan bots i might do a post on how to beat them

4 hours ago, hasn said:

last thing i remember about smurfs that starting to ban some only for using 3rd party softwares like auto clickers

Auto clickers? What? I have no idea how they would help you win a game.

I forgot my password to my original account (just normal Flawed), so I made Flawed 2!

Also, scorpions are really cool.