I've been struggling with arena because of trollers or hackers, rank 15 and above. Please stop these hackers or trollers

Miles Iain M. Rollan

Question

7 answers to this question

They are the hurdle you have to overcome to get into the higher ranks. No victory or development should come easily. Your mech is trash and needs to be upgraded before it will do any better in the higher ranks (which, believe it or not, do NOT get any easier

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Seems normal to me

I admit it wasn't this bad before, still not too bad at all

2 minutes ago, Burned_Fantom_2008 said:

Why do they do this!?

Easy wins, they get hundreds of them per player and thousands per clan for higher rewards. It's the easy way out for honorless scavengers like them to get tokens and items instead of bothering with ads, raids, and the like

Just now, Miles Iain M. Rollan said:

No, His rank is 15 and mine is 17 and he has a mythical franctic brute and frantic flame, legendary dark eagle, a brutality torso and massive stone feet. That is called a hacker

I can assure you that is far far from being a hacker. You'll know soon enough what a hacker truly is (hopefully not).

49 minutes ago, Miles Iain M. Rollan said:

No, His rank is 15 and mine is 17 and he has a mythical franctic brute and frantic flame, legendary dark eagle, a brutality torso and massive stone feet. That is called a hacker

The hacker you are calling is NOT a hacker. Rather, they are "smurfers". They generally de-rank themselves to somewhere in rank 15 and below, what they were doing for were to get easy wins.

They usually use epics, and some maxed legendary items or even mythicals, as far as I know.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.