which is better: frantic brute, spartan carnage or reckless beam?

life king

which is better  

17 members have voted

1. 1. which weapon is better?

• frantic brute
    • spartan carnage
    • reckless beam

Question

looking at there stats they all seem quite good, frantic brute can do a lot of damage but only has 2 uses, spartan carnage still does a lot of damage but has 3 uses (bit less damage per use though)

and reckless beam does a bit less damage but has infinite uses, also note worthy is that frantic brute heats your mech up a lot when using it and reckless beam is a lot lighter making it a good option

at the moment my mech looks like this:image.thumb.png.480f57ca6d13281c5aef7c2f12879e3e.png

and I'm around rank 11 to 10 (switches mainly between these 2), weight is a concern for me because I may switch some other things up (modules, weapons maybe my drone)

wich one should I use?

Edited by life king (see edit history)

7 answers to this question

Reckless beam:
Fun weapon, not all to useful yet but it can pack a punch if you use it right, and it isnt to hard to get, 

Spartan Carnage:

This one is a bit harder to get your hands on but is still fun, im at 4 after playing reloaded but there are other who have alot more, and the 15 res drain is nice

Frantic Brute:

Assuming you plan on the somehow easy to get frantic while you are sleeping im going to tie a rope to your legs and the other side to a slow moving boat, i will then get on said boat and sent it to the Antarctic, moral of the story, dont use frantic

Summery: 

Reckless can do good damage only if you have other weapons supporting it that do good res drain, 

Spartan while hard to get is reliable and is a old classic

Frantic is a weapon thats either 0 or 100, most people dont like it

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

43 minutes ago, Riot said:

Reckless beam:
Fun weapon, not all to useful yet but it can pack a punch if you use it right, and it isnt to hard to get, 

Spartan Carnage:

This one is a bit harder to get your hands on but is still fun, im at 4 after playing reloaded but there are other who have alot more, and the 15 res drain is nice

Frantic Brute:

Assuming you plan on the somehow easy to get frantic while you are sleeping im going to tie a rope to your legs and the other side to a slow moving boat, i will then get on said boat and sent it to the Antarctic, moral of the story, dont use frantic

Summery: 

Reckless can do good damage only if you have other weapons supporting it that do good res drain, 

Spartan while hard to get is reliable and is a old classic

Frantic is a weapon thats either 0 or 100, most people dont like it

don't worry I'm not planning to get a frantic brute... cause thats my current weapon, also I already have a spartan carnage and the thing with reckless beam is that it's a lot lighter than the other options which is quite a big concern for me

I just realised if I grab reckless beam I wont have a 3-6 range weapon

Look at my second mech)

image.png.9a6e5844f0e6aff623294ef3d7f21bd7.png                image.png.f6df57a2997f0a1d5828bc21f746100e.png

I will immediately drop the Rekless Beam (it doesn't have very good stats, it's not rare and it's not even premium) and start a legendary fight - Spartan Carnage VS Frantic Brute.

image.png.33db99ea20f0567accd85e78e4ef900a.png

image.png.c76093b14ea3a47269683fc421cccfaa.png

After Frantik's buff, he became much better. Compare the initial damage of Spartan and Frantik. Almost the same! Before the buff, the frantic was complete trash, but now... it's not such a bad gun. As for the Spartan ... it's like the top was and remains...

Therefore, I cannot give an exact answer which is better - spartan and frantic, especially after the buff. But the best thing is to combine these two weapons and enjoy life 😃

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

Frantic's an all around good item, not good enough to be high comp-viable , but still at best an A+ tier weapon that is a must have in all f2o inventory

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

36 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Look at my second mech)

image.png.9a6e5844f0e6aff623294ef3d7f21bd7.png                image.png.f6df57a2997f0a1d5828bc21f746100e.png

I will immediately drop the Rekless Beam (it doesn't have very good stats, it's not rare and it's not even premium) and start a legendary fight - Spartan Carnage VS Frantic Brute.

After Frantik's buff, he became much better. Compare the initial damage of Spartan and Frantik. Almost the same! Before the buff, the frantic was complete trash, but now... it's not such a bad gun. As for the Spartan ... it's like the top was and remains...

Therefore, I cannot give an exact answer which is better - spartan and frantic, especially after the buff. But the best thing is to combine these two weapons and enjoy life 😃

the main apeall of the of the reckless beam was the low weight but I realised I would no longer have a 3-6 range weapon so I probably wont use that one, the other 2 do still seem like valid candidates though (like you said)

3 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Look at my second mech)

PicsArt_01-05-11_39_13.thumb.jpg.3481d45f4ef943b07e12cff8eaca92bb.jpg

Reckless would have been my weapon of choice, and as an all-range type, while dealing enough damage on longer ranges. But due to the nature of the weapon's stats, it would be unlikely, and I have been experimenting other weapons on Workshop, and it does more damage than Reckless. Still using Reckless woould be useful sometimes if the enemy is far away and out of some of your weapon's range and has more uses than both Frantic and Spartan.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

17 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

PicsArt_01-05-11_39_13.thumb.jpg.3481d45f4ef943b07e12cff8eaca92bb.jpg

Reckless would have been my weapon of choice, and as an all-range type, while dealing enough damage on longer ranges. But due to the nature of the weapon's stats, it would be unlikely, and I have been experimenting other weapons on Workshop, and it does more damage than Reckless. Still using Reckless woould be useful sometimes if the enemy is far away and out of some of your weapon's range and has more uses than both Frantic and Spartan.

to me it seems like frantic and spartan carnage are better but reckless is lighter so thats the main reason I would even consider reckless