So yeah I started the game from 0, again.

Arctic

Question

I used to play but after the death of flash I had quit. so I just started again I need suggestions. as far as I know there were farming strategies like Bigboy farm for good items.
my questions are exactly:
1) how to spend tokens the best way.
2) best factory way to go?

3) best chapter for gold/exp and items/fb?

4) watching ads is the way to go? (2 tokens)

5) best event to spend tokens on?

6) is raid still broken?

I'll be happy if someone answers my questions 🙂resim_2023-01-03_114758945.thumb.png.d6bf54440294b728f10bf25c35ef967b.png

8 answers to this question

1. Offers

2. It doesn't matter, make commons, power kits, or chances of legendary from all 4

3. OD6 1v1 for xp, TDL5 3v3 is the easiest 3v3 mission to get gold from (3v3 missions give the most gold)

4. Yes

5. Guaranteed item offers, precisely the ones you need

6. If you mean what I think you mean, then yes

3 minutes ago, Monke King said:

1) Save for offers

2) upgrade base to max; craft power kits and legendary 

3) Overlords den 7 or 8

4) Yes if you have tome

5) ???

6) I don’t think so

Nah

I suggest spending on the game in a competent way and you will find interest in the game again, unless you have too much free time on your hand and years worth of progress is something you are willing to go through.

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1: tokens are for offers and late game refuels, 
2: get item factorys to level 15, aim for one then 2, also work on gold mines for passive gold, only upgrade 1 factory to lv 20 in my opinion.

3: tbh madboy 2v2 is wonderful for gold, xp and fb's as a mix but thats late game, i would say to od6 for a start 

4: tokens can be done from ads, quests, achievements, the odd portals we get and raid

5: prob offers that offer mis modules

6: raids always been bugged, you still get tokens though

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

43 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

6. If you mean what I think you mean, then yes

My name is DisabledEmployment, an intellegence officer from the Wrighton Dale Intellegence Agency/Scout Team.

Captain, Raids are broken if you count Railways but everything else do not, also, you don't get the final rewards after you went offline then returned after a week or two like what I did a month ago and just last week.

Yes, it technically is, but Raids isn't really that broken. Leaderboards only suffer from sorting out players with the same scores and went first place on multiple branches.

Warning : This reply does not exceed $24.99 and the rest are spent into stupidity, please ignore the entire reply or you will be met with severe weather alert.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

16 hours ago, FlamerKiwi said:

I used to play but after the death of flash I had quit. so I just started again I need suggestions. as far as I know there were farming strategies like Bigboy farm for good items.
my questions are exactly:
1) how to spend tokens the best way.
2) best factory way to go?

3) best chapter for gold/exp and items/fb?

4) watching ads is the way to go? (2 tokens)

5) best event to spend tokens on?

6) is raid still broken?

I'll be happy if someone answers my questions 🙂resim_2023-01-03_114758945.thumb.png.d6bf54440294b728f10bf25c35ef967b.png

1. tokens are best spent on 3K offers (in my opinion)

2. power unit kits are the best in my opinion, legendaries are too expensive

3. no clue

4. for tokens I'd suggest raids, I don't watch ads for tokens so I don't know if it's good

5. once again I'd suggest 3K offers

6. do raid, it gives a bunch of tokens