Is my brother mech actual useable?

hasn

Question

I would like to know if my brother mech is good

his torso is max level legendary nightmare 

Legs:  are lv29 epic massive shocker feet

Weapons:epic magma recoiler lv19 and lv1

Top weapons are legendary hysteria lv34 and epic reckless beam lv20

He's rank 18-17 also i want to how fix his mech?

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٩-٢٠-٢٩-٣٦-464.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٩-٢٠-٢٩-٢٨-323.jpeg

8 answers to this question

having 2 shotguns means one shotgun will be a dead slot, no item synergy, no range overlapse, this is essentially a disaster waiting to happen, no its not even close to good or even "useable"

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1 hour ago, The Rabbity said:

having 2 shotguns means one shotgun will be a dead slot, no item synergy, no range overlapse, this is essentially a disaster waiting to happen, no its not even close to good or even "useable"

1 hour ago, Stefix5000 said:

no

Well thanks for the information so how could i fix his mech?

he might want a mid range weapon as he only has 2 close range and 2 long range, double recoiler may be unnecesary since they create so much distance, there are deffinetly situations where it is usefull though for creating distance, might be better to make sure you can fight at any distance though, that might be the main issue, lack of attacks at all ranges (and his stats but due to the low rank i'll give that a pass) you could replace a recoiler with a mid range weapon

11 hours ago, Ruben said:

no range 3 weapons

7 hours ago, life king said:

he might want a mid range weapon as he only has 2 close range and 2 long range, double recoiler may be unnecesary since they create so much distance, there are deffinetly situations where it is usefull though for creating distance, might be better to make sure you can fight at any distance though, that might be the main issue, lack of attacks at all ranges (and his stats but due to the low rank i'll give that a pass) you could replace a recoiler with a mid range weapon

12 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

What weapons are useable?

This is his weapons

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٣٠-١٠-٤١-٠٣-934.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٣٠-١٠-٤٠-٥٨-508.jpeg