Christmas Portal Rewards Share here!

JUGGERNAUT

12 minutes ago, Electro said:

Yes, if you want to get the free box on mobile you have to use puffin.

Wait, where could I install the Puffin?

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

i cant beat insane mode lmao, idk how yall be beating the portal so easily, yall crazy...but i beat normal and hard and this is what I got in free box

I can finally swap out brutality on my terrifying boiler build for flame battery armor and the lightning scope would look beautiful on my equally as terrifying second mech build.

Thanks tacticsoft

HELL YES.png

UPDATE: It works like a charm ❤️

beauty.thumb.png.b806383294618c7c579ce993451a4ed2.png

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

36 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

i cant beat insane mode lmao, idk how yall be beating the portal so easily, yall crazy...but i beat normal and hard and this is what I got in free box

I can finally swap out brutality on my terrifying boiler build for flame battery armor and the lightning scope would look beautiful on my equally as terrifying second mech build.

Thanks tacticsoft

HELL YES.png

UPDATE: It works like a charm ❤️

beauty.thumb.png.b806383294618c7c579ce993451a4ed2.png

Gg to get the scope 👍

8 hours ago, AtomusX said:

i cant beat insane mode lmao, idk how yall be beating the portal so easily, yall crazy

Well tbf i could not beat insane.

But i used revive to finish it

3 hours ago, Master Chief 117 said:

Anyone know if you can farm this portal to get more items or is it a one and done? From what I remember, I used to be able to get stuff from replaying it on hard.

I dont think so.

I kept attacking  5 times on normal amd hard but get nothing.

3 times on insane still get nothing

9 hours ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

I got Distance Shredder, Platinum Grapple, myth food, and 3 Legendary Ascension Relics. I'd say I got decently lucky.

Ur really licky. 

Plenty ppl got myth food instead

My rank 7 arena box from arena dropped something far more valuable than both portal and the gift from christmas combined, honestly im stoked, my forth platinum plating.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

this portal was terrible as fck, i got two relics and a rock polisher was the only good thing and thats from insane... and it wasnt farmable AND two packs were bought, one all epics the other a battery armor and the free gift was HPV and savagery, I cant win from losing, especially by losing to shit drops not helping me out, taking a break from this game. 

3 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

this portal was terrible as fck, i got two relics and a rock polisher was the only good thing and thats from insane... and it wasnt farmable AND two packs were bought, one all epics the other a battery armor and the free gift was HPV and savagery, I cant win from losing, especially by losing to shit drops not helping me out, taking a break from this game. 

You need to put yourself in cryogenic sleep ingame for a month like what I did.

And you're not alone, there are some who get rewards that is literally out of the boundary.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

6 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

Open sm - buy pack - disappointing drops - break - repeat

aku sayang kamu