worth it or not?

Semtress

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Monke King said:

Eh I think you should get it

sure, can be use. it is depending about budget, preference, farming etc. can be ok as starting point to rank up fast. Also, due to the limitations on his inventory, maybe also using premium packs offers can bring some of the regular modules in need and some weapons around. Maybe the offer of 3k or so having packs will help his deficiency to enhance module area. regardless new torsos, modules do not help him to be more stable looking at his inventory. 

I was like that and used the 500 tokens offers with the 3k from free achievements tokens titan, daily and monthly grants plus raid at early stage. I can't see those offers for beginners.  

I will say that can be use for starter

Screenshot_2022-11-09-17-08-35.thumb.png.698f52d44b91d365097d7eaa50f113bc.png

image.thumb.png.4f6008e04f85f080ec8e8e6d

6C93AB2C-C8DD-493B-9691-2C48BB11BD90.thu

FB111E33-ECCB-445A-BCE3-3AB377564AED.png

He needs to check best options and keep farming a bit more. He needs to check the offers around and frequency and not to enter in desperado mode. He needs at least the regular modules and packs can bring that. It is hard to decide because all depend on current goal according to his game play time and account management

9 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Seems I "missed" those torsos OR I ignored them, cos irrelevant, if you have the Monkey torsos ❗

The very first second I thought maybe new torsos with great stats ... BUT how I could think this ... 🤣 ❗

So these are just visual different ❗❓

🙄

Fancy look. At least 3 of them not like the individual offer back with TS for monkey. 🤔

Hmm, generally speaking it is not bad been Myth parts 3 of them. That can help a lot on gold if you are not a constant daily farmer. 

Now, there are few points.

1- Those mechs, are exactly the same as the monkeys. The only difference is the look. 

2- Weight. It is heavier but will give more HP 

3- Sadly it won't provide resistance apart of what do you have on modules and account per se. 

The game evolved for high resistance with new modules making the game a bit harder than before. With those, weapons like Nightfall, SPARTAN, recoils and solar torch family, will slice faster your mech including new legs will harm a lot the resistance. 

All is based in having the right parts for the use. That does not mean it can help out right now a bit, but I do test at mid ranks and with low resistance using those mechs and average HP, I still kill them. The harder ones are about 3200 with low resistance but sometimes I kill them with my test weak mechs. Some configurations as counters can work fine.  

Some people still use them on top side for certain mechs depending on the season, but they have the stuff for it.

You need to analyze your farming and parts available but also might increase a bit the rank "maybe" from your current.

Your account looks a bit weak. You do not have cooling or energy regeneration. Sure, based on current modules. The combined module does not help on cooling or regen. 

If you are really new in the game and limited on tokens, can save or use but hard to tell as preference. 

If you have windigo torso image.png.d0afd121a0c4d0ec647a924254f686d1.png, I will recommend using this one for now and will take you up with better resistance. 

L50 energy monkey image.png.ef2123894e97f68b864ecc96fe0edd4b.png

L50 Heat monkey divined

image.png.da5b7fd26cf212fc2e0b28c23e343377.png

Overall my acc isn´t old. I lost my og acc with legacy items and this one is old like 1 month. Seems the torsos are better for my playstyle and it will be nice to have myth torsos in inventory for future. Currently I need a whole lot of parts bec I don´t have any good ones yet. So I should save tokens for a premium box offer but those 3 mythics look good. And my ladder rank is 14 rn.
Still need to finish 3 star campaign. I think I´ll take the offer it seems better to than not.
i will show my parts:

image.png.9b5c30b5622653d491664c4a6da35c82.pngimage.png.0761daca6c33b704b84d3189f9b720aa.pngimage.png.a315fd8ab7469be24aa16e83d1254bba.png
here´s my base:
image.thumb.png.7752f59041cc519ddc3d423cc05925d0.png

Edited by Semtress (see edit history)

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

1- Those mechs, are exactly the same as the monkeys. The only difference is the look. 

Seems I "missed" those torsos OR I ignored them, cos irrelevant, if you have the Monkey torsos ❗

The very first second I thought maybe new torsos with great stats ... BUT how I could think this ... 🤣 ❗

So these are just visual different ❗❓

🙄

On 11/28/2022 at 10:33 PM, OKI DOKI said:

sure, can be use. it is depending about budget, preference, farming etc. can be ok as starting point to rank up fast. Also, due to the limitations on his inventory, maybe also using premium packs offers can bring some of the regular modules in need and some weapons around. Maybe the offer of 3k or so having packs will help his deficiency to enhance module area. regardless new torsos, modules do not help him to be more stable looking at his inventory. 

I was like that and used the 500 tokens offers with the 3k from free achievements tokens titan, daily and monthly grants plus raid at early stage. I can't see those offers for beginners.  

I will say that can be use for starter

Screenshot_2022-11-09-17-08-35.thumb.png.698f52d44b91d365097d7eaa50f113bc.png

image.thumb.png.4f6008e04f85f080ec8e8e6d

6C93AB2C-C8DD-493B-9691-2C48BB11BD90.thu

FB111E33-ECCB-445A-BCE3-3AB377564AED.png

He needs to check best options and keep farming a bit more. He needs to check the offers around and frequency and not to enter in desperado mode. He needs at least the regular modules and packs can bring that. It is hard to decide because all depend on current goal according to his game play time and account management

Fancy look. At least 3 of them not like the individual offer back with TS for monkey. 🤔

I agree with you. I passed that offer and will farm tokens for the 3000 offers rn. Thank you for your time and help. This thread can be closed now.