⚡️Electric Boogaloo Tournament!⚡️

Marija

• Community Team

Bumbub told me his opponent isnt responding so we are assuming he quit, while bumbum moves to the next round. 

About Raymond and his heat torso, which shouldnt have joined the tournament in the first place, Im not sure what to decide. 

@warrior5639 is @Scarlet Lorv responding to you or whats happening there? If he isnt, we will also assume he gave up. 

Elcent is the best.

34 minutes ago, Marija said:

About Raymond and his heat torso, which shouldnt have joined the tournament in the first place, Im not sure what to decide. 

I'm no boss to call the shots here nor boss anyone, but the rules are simple:

Only energy torsos... 

My suggestions are as follows:

• A rematch

• Victory is given to the one that followed the rules by every term [ in this case myself ]

But the final decision is yours and only yours here, if a rematch happens then i will battle my foe on the same hour we did yesterday nightime [ because now i need to take my 6 hour shift, and will only be available at 10:50pm Brazilian time ]

Ps: I got too carried away in battle and didn't, absolutely DIDN'T noticed the Windingo in which it is a heat torso. It was my fault at not noticing it and halting the battle due to an infraction...

That's all i had to say for now... i must go

Artist

47 minutes ago, Marija said:

Bumbub told me his opponent isnt responding so we are assuming he quit, while bumbum moves to the next round. 

@warrior5639 is @Scarlet Lorv responding to you or whats happening there? If he isnt, we will also assume he gave up

Nothing from his end in a while

2 hours ago, Marija said:

For this I'd say to force him to change torso for the next round. The opponent hadn't called it out in the match, nor did you catch it before, so the first match is 'fair' so to say.

I'd say Raymond can move to the next round, but has to change only the torso to an energy one now. No other modifications to the build allowed such as mods as to still have a penalty for the mistake they made.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

15 hours ago, AverageLucky said:

The opponent wins as you used an explosive torso , everything you use except mods have to be energy. Let’s not forget the rules shall we

Is that what happens @Marija?

Crap I’m so sorry, I just forgot and I wasn’t warned, but if I must, it’s fine that @White Star wins

It’s my mistake for using a heat torso instead of an energy and it counts as a penalty, so by majority it seems wants me to be disqualified which is fine

P.s time won’t occur next time

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

11 hours ago, Marija said:

Except I didnt think much or warned him when he posted the build, so whose mistake that is 😐

the rules clearly state what can be used, the torso is outside the rules and this is disqualification!

by the way, it would be interesting to hold 3 duels, the winner of 2 passes on, so you can smooth out the damage random a little.

• Community Team

I guess Zylok's suggestion works as it was partially my mistake too, I didnt warn him on time nor did I think about it. 

@RaymondL1747 please replace your torso with an energy one, and post it in the comments of your application, no other modifications. 

And here are the pairs: 

Remember you are fighting for the top 4 here which are rewarded 🙂

Felt like giving you a bit of extra pressure lol 

Good luck everyone!

2nd.png

Elcent is the best.

On 11/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, Marija said:

The rules 

From the title, you can already see this tournament is going to be all about energy mechs.

1. Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.
  2. All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be energy type.

what kind of warning are you talking about? this is a kindergarten of some kind, maybe you collected a robot for everyone and only I built it myself?)) Lol

1 hour ago, Marija said:

, I didnt warn him on time nor did I think about it. 

@marijame parece muy injusto que a Reymond le hagas cambiar torso que encima ni era de energía y ami me descalificara por tener diferente torso pero si era de energía. Porfavor espero que tomes en cuenta está situación la verdad es muy injusto que hagas eso 

@marija _ que injusto la verdad yo gane prácticamente legalmente como puede ser que a Reymond si lo pases de ronda pero ami no ? Cómo es eso ? 

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

@RaymondL1747@Râmbø#7978

How do I get ur o?

Just now, RaymondL1747 said:

How do I get ur o?

Nvm I sent it, I’m Michael Latavius

7 hours ago, Marija said:

I guess Zylok's suggestion works as it was partially my mistake too, I didnt warn him on time nor did I think about it. 

@RaymondL1747 please replace your torso with an energy one, and post it in the comments of your application, no other modifications. 

And here are the pairs: 

Remember you are fighting for the top 4 here which are rewarded 🙂

Felt like giving you a bit of extra pressure lol 

Good luck everyone!

2nd.png

I’ve fixed my torso and posted it

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, HTKakashi said:

@asther

@mapache de plomo

@Zylok

@Rambo

Les parece justo a ustedes amigos que marija haga esto ? Que a Reymond lo avance de ronda pero ami no cuando también me equivoque con el torso que encima era de energía y gane justamente. Les parece justo que marija haga eso ? Que injusto la verdad tanto esfuerzo que uno hace 

À mon avis, je crois que c'est juste

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

• Community Team

The people who keep sending me private messages asking the things that are answered here, please stop. 

I update this topic as soon as something is going on, all you need to do is literally check and see if I wrote something that concerns you, and usually it does. 

Its not like I spam or write random stuff, but important tournament information you need. 

Please, its a minute of your time to read whats going on. 

Elcent is the best.

38 minutes ago, Marija said:

Las personas que siguen mandándome mensajes privados preguntando las cosas que se responden aquí, por favor paren. 

Actualizo este tema tan pronto como sucede algo, todo lo que necesita hacer es verificar literalmente y ver si escribí algo que le preocupe, y generalmente lo hace. 

No es que envíe spam o escriba cosas aleatorias, sino información importante del torneo que necesita. 

Por favor, es un minuto de su tiempo para leer lo que está pasando. 

Lo siento es que me preocupa ver a Reymond en la siguiente fase y yo no esperare tu respuesta entonces lo siento 

5 hours ago, HTKakashi said:

Les parece justo a ustedes amigos que marija haga esto ? Que a Reymond lo avance de ronda pero ami no cuando también me equivoque con el torso que encima era de energía y gane justamente. Les parece justo que marija haga eso ? Que injusto la verdad tanto esfuerzo que uno hace 

I dont understand

GG

Screenshot_20221124-225125_Super Mechs.jpg