⚡️Electric Boogaloo Tournament!⚡️

Marija

• Community Team

Hey Pilots! 

Welcome to the new Electric Boogaloo tournament! ⚡

Since this tournament is new, I ask of you to please carefully read the rules and Important parts so we avoid any confusion, rule breaking or endless questions that are already answered in this topic.

Important:

You will all receive a brand new, special account which will have a certain level, boxes and other stuff needed for the purpose of the tournament. You do not use your own accounts. The account will be banned after the tournament. Please do not attempt to share your passwords, trade or anything similar. 

You can participate ONLY ONCE in the tournament. Meaning you cannot make multiple accounts or applications. One person – one participation.

Application and account distribution, as well as posting your mechs will be done on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/ebt-mech-submission/  , it takes you to a forum form where you can apply for participating in the tournament by filling in the form. The form will be open for 7 days

IN THAT FORM YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS. I will announce when the distribution begins, you can then just check your form for the account details. No players can see your submission. 

You will have a week to make and test a mech and when you are ready, post the final mech in the same form you created when signing up. After the mech posting time is done, you can no longer edit the mech. Your mech in battle must match the one you submitted in the form. 

The rules 

From the title, you can already see this tournament is going to be all about energy mechs.

1. Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.
  2. All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be energy type.
  3. You cannot use two weapons that are the same!
  4. Modules can be energy, physical or heat. 
  5. The next items are forbidden in the tournament: EMP,

The tournament is a usual knock-out structure, you will be assigned a pair who you will fight and the winner moves to the next round. You have about 48h to do your battle, it's up to you and your pair to schedule it. 

Please post the replays in the thread with other details like who fought etc, so we can make sure everything is okay.

The rewards 

1st place – 2500 tokens

2nd place – 1500 tokens

3rd place – 1000 tokens 

4th place – 500 tokens

If I missed anything please tag me and ask, or if you generally have any questions that are not already explained in the topic. 

I hope you all enjoy this tournament and I wish you best of luck! 🍀

Elcent is the best.

8 minutes ago, Craniel. said:

are charges allowed as utility?

No. Charges count as Special Items, and all Special Items must be Energy-type. Only the electric hook and teleporter are allowed in this tournament.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

• khan pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Marija said:

Эй, пилоты! 

Добро пожаловать на новый турнир Electric Boogaloo! ⚡

Поскольку этот турнир новый, я прошу вас внимательно прочитать правила и важные части, чтобы избежать путаницы, нарушения правил или бесконечных вопросов, ответы на которые уже есть в этой теме.

Важный:

Вы все получите совершенно новую специальную учетную запись с определенным уровнем, коробками и другими вещами, необходимыми для турнира. Вы не используете свои собственные учетные записи . Аккаунт будет заблокирован после турнира. Пожалуйста, не пытайтесь делиться своими паролями, торговать или делать что-либо подобное. 

Вы можете участвовать ТОЛЬКО ОДИН РАЗ в турнире. Это означает, что вы не можете создавать несколько учетных записей или приложений. Один человек – одно участие.

Распространение заявок и аккаунтов , а также размещение ваших мехов будет осуществляться по этой ссылке:  https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/ebt-mech-submission/   , она ведет вас на форму форума, где вы можете подать заявку на участие в турнире, заполнив форму. Форма будет открыта 7 дней

В ЭТОЙ ФОРМЕ ВЫ ТАКЖЕ ПОЛУЧИТЕ ДЕТАЛИ ВАШЕГО СЧЕТА . Я объявлю, когда начнется раздача, тогда вы можете просто проверить свою форму для получения сведений об учетной записи. Никто из игроков не увидит вашу заявку. 

У вас будет неделя, чтобы сделать и протестировать мех, и когда вы будете готовы, опубликуйте окончательный вариант меха в той же форме, которую вы создали при регистрации . По истечении времени публикации меха вы больше не можете редактировать мех. Ваш мех в бою должен соответствовать тому, который вы указали в форме. 

Правила 

Из названия вы уже можете понять, что этот турнир будет посвящен энергетическим роботам.

1. Создайте мех, используя предметы до эпического уровня 1 или ниже.
  2. Все оружие, торсы, ноги и специальные предметы должны быть энергетическими.
  3. Вы не можете использовать два одинаковых оружия!
  4. Модули могут быть энергетическими, физическими или тепловыми. 
  5. В турнире запрещены следующие предметы: EMP,

Турнир представляет собой обычную структуру на выбывание, вам будет назначена пара, с которой вы будете сражаться, и победитель переходит в следующий раунд. У вас есть около 48 часов, чтобы провести битву, и вы и ваша пара должны запланировать ее. 

Пожалуйста , опубликуйте повторы в треде с другими подробностями, такими как кто сражался и т. д., чтобы мы могли убедиться, что все в порядке.

Награды 

1 место – 2500 токенов

2 место – 1500 токенов

3 место – 1000 токенов 

4 место – 500 жетонов

Если я что-то пропустил, пожалуйста, отметьте меня и спросите, или если у вас вообще есть какие-либо вопросы, которые еще не объяснены в теме. 

Я надеюсь, что вам всем понравится этот турнир, и я желаю вам удачи! 🍀

I didn't really understand, should the player's ID and name be left at the specified link or directly in this topic?

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

• Community Team
7 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

I didn't really understand, should the player's ID and name be left at the specified link or directly in this topic?

The link in the thread will take you to a forum form, thats where you create your post/ application. Basically click on the 'new build' button on that link lol 

Elcent is the best.

Just now, Marija said:

Ссылка в треде приведет вас к форме форума, где вы создадите свой пост/заявку. В основном нажмите кнопку «Новая сборка» по этой ссылке, лол. 

Ok,thx

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

So wait, where it says "add new build"

Do I like explain what my build will look like, or what? or wait, is that just saying thats where ill post the build when its complete?

I already typed in my playerID, I just need to know if im missing anything else before i submit my application

Edited by AtomusX
realization (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

• Community Team

Guys, please read the topic carefully. 

The link takes you to a forum form, where you click on ''add new build'' and its basically making a post with a title, your application. 

Type in your in game name and ID number. Thats all you need to do to apply. That is all for now. 

After the application time is done, I will give you your account details in the comments of that application you made. 

I will tell you when I do this 😄

Just read the topic please, the information is in there.

Elcent is the best.

8 minutes ago, Marija said:

Guys, please read the topic carefully. 

The link takes you to a forum form, where you click on ''add new build'' and its basically making a post with a title, your application. 

Type in your in game name and ID number. Thats all you need to do to apply. That is all for now. 

After the application time is done, I will give you your account details in the comments of that application you made. 

I will tell you when I do this 😄

Just read the topic please, the information is in there.

Sorry for my confusion. Just submitted mine, have fun everyone!

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

11 hours ago, Marija said:

You will all receive a brand new, special account which will have a certain level, boxes and other stuff needed for the purpose of the tournament. You do not use your own accounts. The account will be banned after the tournament.

I imagine that the fact that we have to redo an account for the tournament is to balance the participants, between those who had their arena shop maxed out and those who didn't, but that brings me to a question, do I have the right to use the tokens for improving precisely faculties in the shop? Since nothing is specified there I imagine that yes but it is to be sure.

By the way, good luck to those who participate and also, Thanks to those who created this tournament.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Electro said:

I imagine that the fact that we have to redo an account for the tournament is to balance the participants, between those who had their arena shop maxed out and those who didn't, but that brings me to a question, do I have the right to use the tokens for improving precisely faculties in the shop? Since nothing is specified there I imagine that yes but it is to be sure.

By the way, good luck to those who participate and also, Thanks to those who created this tournament.

In previous tournaments this wasn't allowed, I'm guessing it isn't now either, but Marija needs to confirm that.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020