****SMURF Killing the game ****

Ace Red Baron

On 11/11/2022 at 11:31 AM, SawzAll said:

However, I would love to help with this, but I would need the reassurance of the forum moderators that they aren't going to take the post down.  They tend to do this with rants about how the game has issues.

Maybe if you moved the topic over to "Rants and raves" where you can you know... rant and rave.

22 minutes ago, BigBoi said:

Who

His mother after he was defeated from trying to kill Zricera 🥱

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

Just now, BigBoi said:

Idk man , maybe he lost to legacy lol

Fr fr bro, or maybe he was even ganged up by a bunch of hardmode Vexerons

Omura Unofficial Server

1 minute ago, BigBoi said:

Maybe he was like this :

OH YE LEGACY IM GOING TO WIN AND CALL UPU GARBAGE YUOU CANT STOPPP MEEEEED

WHAT?

WHERRE MY ENERGY GO?:?: d. 

HAVING STROKE

LEGACY IS GARBA DOD HOUND LIKVE WITHOT URRRRRRRRRASSSSS LEGS

GROW UP AND TOCH GRASS KID

Bro prob wants his 🗿 to be banged by Vein Of Nekron

Omura Unofficial Server

2 minutes ago, BigBoi said:

Bro this so unfair , when i need last win for rank 11 , i always meet guy stronger than me or even full divine 10 rank , what im supossed to do with my only 1 mythical mech

Bro I feel you

Omura Unofficial Server

On 11/14/2022 at 3:27 AM, BigBoi said:

Bro this so unfair , when i need last win for rank 11 , i always meet guy stronger than me or even full divine 10 rank , what im supossed to do with my only 1 mythical mech

normally the game gives a stronger opponent crossing rank at any rank.  Nothing new on that. Also, Rank 12 with 1 star it is different from full stars to cross since is closer to another rank it does force match maker 2 ranks above maybe against an R10 full star crossing to R9. Sometimes gives you equal power but normally it is higher. 

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

normally the game gives a stronger opponent crossing rank at any rank.  Nothing new on that. Also, Rank 12 with 1 star it is different from full stars to cross since is closer to another rank it does force match maker 2 ranks above maybe against an R10 full star crossing to R9. Sometimes gives you equal power but normally it is higher. 

Higher, but not way high.  Last I did research on this, usually it's only one rank above you, or the same rank as you.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

7 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Higher, but not way high.  Last I did research on this, usually it's only one rank above you, or the same rank as you.

Yes and no but depending on people at play in that moment. As higher the amount of people playing, the closer to the rank and stars is more pronounce. As the limited player, the tendency is to search for higher and sometimes goes into the weaker. 

In my low rank test at R7 it goes toward the average of stars accumulated by rank. Tested countless time and still testing with HP, modules configurations, weapons all simulating closer HP and deficiencies set on purpose to win or lose. The check is to verify the lagging on modules and type of mech for phys, heat, energy and hybrid. 

When I play at R7 higher stars, the number of players against at R5 it goes to 40% and sometimes goes 50 plus adding R4 even R3 and start to become a problem giving R2 players. My mechs set ups are pure R7 but even giving wins to players asking, the match maker set me up with strong opponents pushing me down to R9 even have been R10. Last season I was against the wall R9 zero stars with the same mechs and the game still setting me up against R7 and R6 and of course because the low stars then go into R10 match selections but are too weak against my R7 mechs even so trying to go up does punish 2 ranks with possibilities to win but setting me up with same players that push me down losing. 

At higher ranks let say R3-R2 the tendency is that R3 fight R3 because the number of players is in R3 and R4-R5 but crossing half starts on R3 the R2-R1 are coming to hunt. I have been on test mode for over 2 years.

I stay on R5 or R4 or else on purpose checking all the time according to my mood of the season. Also, regardless players and type of mechs around, some accounts are set to the worse can get. I have played other players accounts for seasons, and I can say can get R1 really easy with same mechs set ups as mine and when I play mine at the same time, it is a nightmare match to lose on position, start and floor mats plus the type of mech. It is not about performance during the fight, it is the type of mechs that inflict the damage fight after fight not a balanced match crushing 5 losses to have to move up. 

Win or lose I do not care, what I like to see is the selection and play in ways that average player will do making mistakes risking the attack to see results on damage. 

Hi !

A lots been said about this 

Smurf  it’s part of the game 

this is post from my own clan goes like this 

Bruh wtf are all these Smurf for

8A5E7193-E14C-4B5D-BA2D-00A121DE25C1.jpeg

4 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Hi !

A lots been said about this subject 

this is post from my on clan goes like this 

this is player level31187653-7992-42BD-8A78-EFB5F8CD4FEC.thumb.jpeg.b40d8877952122e7dbb1973249e7a529.jpeg

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

If the game reset every single player to R25 then, The cream would rise to the top and the rest will find their place.

You are only as good as your gear and effort. 

Would fix alot of problems, 

Especially in the Top clan rankings. 

Hiding behind past legacy glory is not today's meta. Those mechs are junk.

New season, new leaderboard.

This would reflect today's players not mothballed legacy junk.

(Take clan Syncole as an example)

Let true champions rise. 

@Alexander 

On 11/13/2022 at 1:43 PM, Arhe said:

You are a crybaby this game is dead, where do you want to go to?  You focus on your account, supermechs doesn't mind your opinion, and shut up, i only see to you cry about this

.....Have you been reading this thread at all? If you had read any of the other replies to this thread the 'I only see you cry about this' is completely false and uneducated. Based on your grammar and straight up ignorance I'm going to guess your a young teen and that's me being generous as your entire comment screams juvenile/childish. If you are an adult then you're being reallll mature hun.

We are allowed to comment on a game we play, dead or no. Sounds like you need a nap kid or a reality check lol. The Issue can't be looked into/ delt with if we don't speak up, simple as that.

1 hour ago, Hotz said:

.....Have you been reading this thread at all? If you had read any of the other replies to this thread the 'I only see you cry about this' is completely false and uneducated. Based on your grammar and straight up ignorance I'm going to guess your a young teen and that's me being generous as your entire comment screams juvenile/childish. If you are an adult then you're being reallll mature hun.

We are allowed to comment on a game we play, dead or no. Sounds like you need a nap kid or a reality check lol. The Issue can't be looked into/ delt with if we don't speak up, simple as that.

They're probably from a country that doesn't mainly speak English like a majority of the playerbase

19 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Hi !

A lots been said about this 

this is post from my own clan goes like this 

this is player level31187653-7992-42BD-8A78-EFB5F8CD4FEC.thumb.jpeg.b40d8877952122e7dbb1973249e7a529.jpeg

Is jevil not also a smurf

6 hours ago, warrior5639 said:

They're probably from a country that doesn't mainly speak English like a majority of the playerbase

Is jevil not also a smurf

His Doing That the level now and that is comment that there a lot smurf 

2 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

1EA67D12-4978-4A59-A42D-D09A19BD8AF0.png

390B271A-4C1B-4BF8-9E5B-2A84BC9A72AA.png

098AFD7D-C9B8-46BF-9C93-13BBB1F7F8B1.png

4 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

1EA67D12-4978-4A59-A42D-D09A19BD8AF0.png

390B271A-4C1B-4BF8-9E5B-2A84BC9A72AA.png

098AFD7D-C9B8-46BF-9C93-13BBB1F7F8B1.png

Here a few of them out 10 fight 5 are Smurf 50 % check for your self it’s  crazy