Happy New Year Lucky Envelope Portal - The Idea

Aionion

Since 2022 is coming to an end and we are getting close to a new holiday in asia, i would like to propose an entirely different kind of portal instead of the old ones, basing on the Asia's tradition of handling out lucky envelope full of resources, i figure we should have a portal like that, considering how right before this holiday we already have a ton of things like gifts and boxes from the major events like christmas and black friday, this portal should have as follows. :

- 2023 is the year of the rabbit so it should fun that we have the rabbit ears perk as a possible drop.
- None of the portal difficulties can drop legendaries, or epics, or any items for all that matter.
- However, they will instead drop massive quantity amount of gold for each difficulty clears, my proposal should be something like :
 + Easy : 15.000.000 gold
 + Hard :  50.000.000 gold
 + Insane : 150.000.000 gold

You may just look at this and think this is WAY TOO OP and this provide a monstrous amount of gold for everyone, trust me, its not, clearing all difficulty should handsomely pay you a nice pay out of 215.000.000 gold, this may seems like an amount that every low rank players think they will never have to grind for gold ever again in their life, but for the average top players that runs higher end mechs with maxed myth and devine stats, making items and devining them as well as making power kits in the base for these items will burn out all of that gold in less than 3 months, let alone a year.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

I feel like 15/50/150 is just way too much for a single event, as that alone is worth 2 years or so of grinding. 

In my opinion something, less overboard would work. For example 1/2.5/5 with a moderately easy portal, or 2.5/5/10 for a harder one. 

ps: mind the accidental lock :x

silly goober

• khan locked and unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, Asther said:

I feel like 15/50/150 is just way too much for a single event, as that alone is worth 2 years or so of grinding. 

In my opinion something, less overboard would work. For example 1/2.5/5 with a moderately easy portal, or 2.5/5/10 for a harder one. 

ps: mind the accidental lock :x

2 years of grinding only to consume them all in less than a few months....yikes

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png