Idea and concept of drone + art (unfinished)

Stelight

during free time, I had imagined a energy drone with the particularity of, when activated, automatically uses a grappling hook on the enemy to approach it.

I had imagined the same thing but with the teleporter for possibly another drone later.

however, I haven't had a name idea yet, I may update this post when I have made some decisions.

Here is the art (unfinished) 

Sans titre 14_20221025095502.png

Stats at divine ( not fully defined):

Weight : 46~+

Energy dmg : ?

Energy drain : ?

Energy armor breaking : ?

Uses : 2 (can change)

Push : 2 (can change)

energy cost : 31   |   heat cost : ?

also, here are the sketches, see all the version i made until i choose the "final" version (every time I start a version, I did the whole thing from 0 until by "chance", I like a version):

rwan.png

while I was digitalizing the art, I imagined this:

bcuj.jpg

for some reasons like the fact that I can't perceive it as a drone in the game or simply that visually it would have no way to hit the enemy from a distance (no weapon noticeable) I had decided to stay on the version I was working on.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, Electro said:

during free time, I had imagined a energy drone with the particularity of, when activated, automatically uses a grappling hook on the enemy to approach it.

I had imagined the same thing but with the teleporter for possibly another drone later.

however, I haven't had a name idea yet, I may update this post when I have made some decisions.

Here is the art (unfinished)

3ubj.png

Stats at divine ( not fully defined):

Weight : 46~+

Energy dmg : ?

Energy drain : ?

Energy armor breaking : ?

Uses : 2 (can change)

Push : 2 (can change)

energy cost : 31   |   heat cost : ?

also, here are the sketches, see all the version i made until i choose the "final" version (every time I start a version, I did the whole thing from 0 until by "chance", I like a version):

rwan.png

while I was digitalizing the art, I imagined this:

bcuj.jpg

for some reasons like the fact that I can't perceive it as a drone in the game or simply that visually it would have no way to hit the enemy from a distance (no weapon noticeable) I had decided to stay on the version I was working on.

great idea and version progress as drone. second version can be heat version with chest shot or single eye laser making heat color progress under the head belly or chin lower area as prep to shot.