how to fix adobe? can any explain the step pls, thank you.

Hello.

Question

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Hello. said:

@Alexander is this mean that we cant play on chrome web anymore unless we buy adobe flash player? thx 

You can't play on chrome web any more whatsoever, Adobe Flash player is not for sale. 

You can try it through the link there, but it it's not a good version of the game.

i am playing on kongregate, so i am not able to keep my account on desktop version, but there is a temporary trick to keep using flash (i tried it on both edge and chrome) :
-shut down your browser
-go on windows date time settings and disable both auto datetime and autotimezone
-set 1st jan 2021 as system date
-reopen the browser, flash will load
-after flash loaded you can set up again windows auto datetime and timezone

hope it helps, don’t know how long this will work

Edited by cfh666 (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, cfh666 said:

i am playing on kongregate, so i am not able to keep my account on desktop version, but there is a temporary trick to keep using flash (i tried it on both edge and chrome) :
-shut down your browser
-go on windows date time settings and disable both auto datetime and autotimezone
-set 1st jan 2021 as system date
-reopen the browser, flash will load
-after flash loaded you can set up again windows auto datetime and timezone

hope it helps, don’t know how long this will work

thanks! i will try this

On 1/12/2021 at 2:23 PM, PFAHLMANN said:

so..........what to do now?

technically. you can still download and play.

But it will be a difficult struggle because Adobe Flash (the plugin) is refusing to run the flash content. Yes, it is installed, but no, it won't do the work -- because the end have come.

I'm not sure how the "windows" version (there's no "colored slanted" windows logo either, it's either square&colored or slanted&blue.) handled the content but it seemed like it runs via a built-in web browser (of some kind), and hence i'm not sure if the desktop will cease to work either.

Oh the other hand, the iOS version will run (because it is the only version where Flash CANNOT be run, since iOS's first release), and Android you have Adobe Air that basically give you unlimited flash access much like with a "AdobeFlashplayer_Softii.exe" do.

I still isn't too sure about this. But mobile interface (at least, login page) is a lot different than the one on pc.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, cfh666 said:

with these settings it works for me

Yeah.

It seems like Adobe had a date (and time) limit hard coded into their flash players so they will simply refuse to work after the date.

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

On 1/12/2021 at 11:40 PM, Hello. said:

Will there be a new web that no need flash player? 

Difficult. HTML 5, even though it runs smoother, is ....

No.

https://pixelplex.io/blog/tools-to-convert-flash-to-html5

"The big addition to Adobe Animate is that it now supports HTML5 targets and this offers a migration path for older Flash applications and games created in Flash Professional. Although Adobe Animate does an excellent job of converting old timeline animations, there is no automatic translation path for legacy AS3 code."

The reason Flash is chosen is because you don't need to re-draw the sprite per-frame -- you can just draw a picture of ... say, rapid destruction, and then whenever you needed rapid destruction you can pull up that picture instead.

This is why although flash is "dead", its use in animated movies is still extensive (although I have no idea how it will work in 3D)  and that's why Adobe is trying very hard to repackage it to "Animator". Or some sort.

7 minutes ago, Quantum said:

if you don't have windows

Oof.

Well, 90% of PCs today runs Windows. It's a rough, but relatively accurate (almost to plus/minus 2%) estimate. Although, time has changed.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:26 PM, nightmarefreddy said:

use https:/ will make an error

remember it's a double slash

https://

On 1/12/2021 at 9:46 AM, Alexander said:

link

What link?

7 minutes ago, CDR_Xavier said:

90% of PCs today runs Windows.

Time has changed ...

It became 77%.

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it