HELP

florinflori1978

Hello, my name is florin and I am making this request to tell you that I have 2 accounts that are not working anymore.
I like your game and that's why I'm making this request
The first account is called The SuSpEcT with lvl somewhere around 158
The 2nd account in which I put about 60 Euros is called b
The SuSpEcT is with game center and b drunk with facebook
The problem is that if I log in with Game Center or Facebook, it automatically puts me on another low-level account that I don't want
And I'm making this request because I've lost many quests since I can't do it anymore and I'd like you to help me

2 account 

The SuSpEcT lvl 158 on Game center

b lvl 108 on facebook

Please help

23 hours ago, florinflori1978 said:

Hello, my name is florin and I am making this request to tell you that I have 2 accounts that are not working anymore.
The problem is that if I log in with Game Center or Facebook, it automatically puts me on another low-level account that I don't want
And I'm making this request because I've lost many quests since I can't do it anymore and I'd like you to help me

2 account 

b lvl 108 on facebook

Please help

Is there no one to help me with the 2 accounts? I like your game and I would like to play from my accounts

On 9/3/2022 at 11:28 AM, florinflori1978 said:

2 account 

b lvl 108 on facebook

Please help

Is there no one to help me with the 2 accounts? I like your game and I would like to play from my accounts

I have no screenshot or video Name: The SuSpEcT password: was connected to the game center lvl:158(+\-) We had many things on our respective accounts And the 2nd account where I deposited a 60 EURO card Name : b Password: was connected with facebook: Florin Galeș lvl: (108+/-) I'm sorry, but I have no other information. started... I had so much on these accounts In addition to this, one day I entered super mechs and wanted to log out of The SuSpEcT and log in to b I logged out and when I let him log in to account b, respectively with Facebook, he took me out of the game I re-entered and I could no longer log in with Facebook And I logged in with game center and got out of the game again I re-entered and I couldn't get on fb and gc, only with super mechs, which is the account you mentioned in the email