Ace Red Baron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ace Red Baron changed the title to 🗿Pilot Census Today 🗿
14 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Ok another census 

4,000,0000+

00BEF3F4-F32A-4C84-A081-B0282403DEB6.jpeg

That happened on me too, possibly a glitch or something 🤔

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

These census don’t concur?

D54FE5DD-81F9-4F51-A428-9B105C8399CA.jpeg

8BC65DE8-5437-4BF4-8358-8F7D095962B3.png

Once a developer (Liran) told me, that the real number of online players is the one at ...

- settings
- info

... the one at the Arena incl. bots, special accounts, etc., which makes sense, since the real number at "info" is always the lower one ❗

😉

P.S.: imagine the time, where multi-tabbing worked, so many accounts counted x times as online, watching still the big gap between these 2 numbers, we could think for some it still works

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 1:27 PM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Once a developer (Liran) told me, that the real number of online players is the one at ...

- settings
- info

... the one at the Arena incl. bots, special accounts, etc., which makes sense, since the real number at "info" is always the lower one ❗

😉

P.S.: imagine the time, where multi-tabbing worked, so many accounts counted x times as online, watching still the big gap between these 2 numbers, we could think for some it still works

These  are the late’s number of today! 💍

B5B18473-1EC9-409A-94BF-6BBAD9256FE8.jpeg

538018ED-9E40-4CC7-A55C-DBAE504924DC.png

sometime i look at the player counts and wonder why am i spending on this game to begin with, considering more than half of the player count are that one drunk group of friends from some russian village in russia boosting each other for those sparkling pixels

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

11 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

sometime i look at the player counts and wonder why am i spending on this game to begin with, considering more than half of the player count are that one drunk group of friends from some russian village in russia boosting each other for those sparkling pixels

🍾Cheers  🥳 Super Mech 🍺🍻🍾 🥂 

🐇  Super mech is good for alls 🐰 

Go Nibble  your carrots 🥕 I like them in my soup🥘

Premium Photo | Young brown holland lop rabbit with pile of carrots

Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 

9d51a505f842bd419aaec107c582491e.gif
One does not simply just cook a rabbity

• 3 weeks later...