Conclusion of FB Chance Per Mission Study

SawzAll

14 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Did you take in consideration the player account level? I remember some stopped to grant me post some level up. Just curious. 

There were easily a dozen different accounts with different player levels farming these, including one that is/was like level 12, so that player level shouldn't affect the results.  That's the power of Noble Warrior Clan: we had rank 10s and 8s helping, as well as a rank 1 and some members of Noble Padawans at below rank 10.  The members of my clans are awesome.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 8/23/2022 at 5:08 AM, Yakir said:

another thing you could add is also how many boxes people got on each level so we can also know what levels have more chances to drop just a normal mix box

I'm not studying mix boxes.  This study took 4 months and 6.4K runs  just for all the boss levels, and mix boxes don't have much variety.  Since you want to study mix boxes, and almost all missions give them, that would be like 10 times the amount of work we put in.  And it took 4 months with 10 accounts helping to complete this study.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but I'm saying it would take you like a year, easily.  It's too much work for not much benefit.  You can farm almost any mission for mix boxes.  Not all missions give FBs, and only FBs give legendaries on a half-way regular basis.  Mix boxes are really not worth changing your campaign farming habits IMHO because almost all good levels give them.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

17 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I'm not studying mix boxes.  This study took 4 months and 6.4K runs  just for all the boss levels, and mix boxes don't have much variety.  Since you want to study mix boxes, and almost all missions give them, that would be like 10 times the amount of work we put in.  And it took 4 months with 10 accounts helping to complete this study.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but I'm saying it would take you like a year, easily.  It's too much work for not much benefit.  You can farm almost any mission for mix boxes.  Not all missions give FBs, and only FBs give legendaries on a half-way regular basis.  Mix boxes are really not worth changing your campaign farming habits IMHO because almost all good levels give them.

i guess i didnt explain myself well enough my bad.

i mean you should only study mix bosses for boss levels because those are the main stuff people farm and people might wanna farm a level that has a hight chance to get you items in general not only mix boxes but i wasnt thinking when i said that because you already did all the battles and it would take ages to redo that amount of boss battles like you said

On 8/25/2022 at 3:49 AM, Yakir said:

i guess i didnt explain myself well enough my bad.

i mean you should only study mix bosses for boss levels because those are the main stuff people farm and people might wanna farm a level that has a hight chance to get you items in general not only mix boxes but i wasnt thinking when i said that because you already did all the battles and it would take ages to redo that amount of boss battles like you said

Maybe, but the thing is people will farm boss levels regardless, and mainly for the FBs, so at that point studying the mix box rate wouldn't accomplish much.