Arena chat battle invite bug

Shoultz262

Question

This bug hasn't been fixed for quite a while now, I though I should bring it up, even if it's a minor one. Basically sometimes you can't send invite to the other person, or they can't send a invite back to you and it's not because you're blocked or muted. Only way to fix it currently is to refresh, but then sometimes it doesn't work.

image.thumb.png.1a226989a42aa72e0671fc4d5ea92947.png

3 answers to this question

At the moment I do not know if they are solved, but I advise you that when updating, you send a request to a lower rank or do some figth in the sand, I also suffered and curiously it only works at those ranks, or do thator do the fight, I don't guarantee it either, (so you can send a request to another player with a higher rank), they will fix it soon, (I want to think about that).

Electrick010®

1 hour ago, Electrick010 said:

At the moment I do not know if they are solved, but I advise you that when updating, you send a request to a lower rank or do some figth in the sand, I also suffered and curiously it only works at those ranks, or do thator do the fight, I don't guarantee it either, (so you can send a request to another player with a higher rank), they will fix it soon, (I want to think about that).

This is just a picture to show, this problem still applies when I send a battle invite to a higher rank.