Free talk/Chat

ZERO

• 2 months later...

XD

On 1/10/2021 at 7:49 AM, Soviet Union mech said:

k shooter not play sm for 1 week

when round 2 in clan war start and i can't fight dang it but my clan will win bc this round just need to deal 70% enemy

He lost his acc and now hes Fundy change to shooter xD

Hcaptcha scam

1 minute ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Nvm I can't believe what will happen if I myth my void... 

Void's a good stand-in drone if you don't have Tonto or Selfish Protector yet.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

6 minutes ago, ZERO said:

and you areeeee

Whiteout, the non-CoD: Ghosts multiplayer snow map and rank 9-8 heat jumper main player, at your service.

6 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

it doesn't make any weakness to me

Your build's pretty solid for the most part, so you just need to boost your cooling and get your drone to myth at least.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

10-8 ._.

57 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Whiteout, the non-CoD: Ghosts multiplayer snow map and rank 9-8 heat jumper main player, at your service.

Your build's pretty solid for the most part, so you just need to boost your cooling and get your drone to myth at least.

How about my annihilation?

I mythed void dam

Hcaptcha scam

1 hour ago, Soviet Union mech said:

How about my annihilation?

Replace it with Mercy, Rock Recoiler, or BackBreaker whenever you get any of those 3 items because you'll need a 1-2 push weapon when you're using a Claw.

Just now, Soviet Union mech said:

Yeah but I need rng free weapon dan

About that-... There's no actual rng-free weapons because every weapon in this game has an rng gap, especially physical, which has the largest rng gaps of any weapon element.

4 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

My void is now like u said

Nice.

5 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

And you should put basalt dissolver or fbd dude

I've got a plan to rework my whole heat build but I need one premium item... Reckoning. 

With Reckoning, I can go energy-free, which will let me use my maxed EFA and let me equip my Fractured Basalt Dissolver.

My planned build with current items + Reckoning once I get it.

685932996_Screenshot2021-04-112_44_58AM.thumb.png.fd0ca3d32a540a3126a76e2663be3b78.png

3 hours ago, Spam said:

Anyone here a rank 10-11

Give me one reason i should follow you and i'll consider xD

If i keeps going with the mech i have now this is a possible look for it in the future

image.thumb.png.cef5e53d55be5cf6c8e28ff816335f5a.png