Is my mech good enough

Ultra

Question

7 answers to this question

The mech for now is not bad. The issue is modules because they need to be maxed out. It does takes time to max them to L50. It does require to do ton of farming and if you have time then do a lot of pvp and will see a lot of gold coming to your pocket. Use then the mix boxes epics properly to make legend parts to myth the modules. first focus into L30 then L40 all of them then later work on transformation then start to max part all of them with steps of improvement. I used to do fast L10 myth then L15 then L20 and L25. Later because is harder to increase passing L25 I level up by 1 or 2 levels all parts keeping them equal to balance budget and farmed parts. 

image.thumb.png.cf6546c057d6e15e4cd997fb1f00def1.png

I try to balance as much I can, so I preserve mix boxes to collect epics and make legends with not good epics parts that can't cross to legend or post legend. I do L40 as base and prepare L30 for the future but for sure it does require discipling. 

image.png.503e38d7c6d2e4352ca7bea56271207c.png

I build by some batches of L40 then I focus into transform them and need to be careful. 

image.png.9014bbbd28ebba3b7adc6de6a2025453.png

At a lower level on base and lack of gold, I used to use "RARE" option not super expensive, but a bit and it does compare close to old silver accounts on price. You just need to L2 the factory not beyond that for a period of time to balance. That gave to me control to have 2 million on average all the time and progressing in a steady way. 

Below my old progress starting months playing the acc. I was lucky to get tons of parts on fortune boxes for the acc but later faded away but was good start then later got few offers. Those torsos and claws were fortune boxes including plating but also plating and max protector because I grinded fast my account and pushed to L250 in 8 months

image.thumb.png.3c92bd326e22040676081867877de8e1.png

image.thumb.png.ca7080a6a0269deee5ca274e34e7c753.png

Because the game match you according to your power level using in consideration weapons and modules as I tested for long, when you max a weapon in full, the odds to get into much powerful against you it is higher crushing you reason I balanced all weapons and modules to equal level and advanced steady against opponents. As you level up, the game will add opponents with more HP normally will set you up to fight against 200-300 above you making the progress slower. Sometimes it is not fun to have and L50 part and game giving you a 4-5 myth L50 parts opponent and that is when you max part in full individually. 

On 7/30/2022 at 5:25 PM, OKI DOKI said:

The mech for now is not bad. The issue is modules because they need to be maxed out. It does takes time to max them to L50. It does require to do ton of farming and if you have time then do a lot of pvp and will see a lot of gold coming to your pocket. Use then the mix boxes epics properly to make legend parts to myth the modules. first focus into L30 then L40 all of them then later work on transformation then start to max part all of them with steps of improvement. I used to do fast L10 myth then L15 then L20 and L25. Later because is harder to increase passing L25 I level up by 1 or 2 levels all parts keeping them equal to balance budget and farmed parts. 

image.thumb.png.cf6546c057d6e15e4cd997fb1f00def1.png

I try to balance as much I can, so I preserve mix boxes to collect epics and make legends with not good epics parts that can't cross to legend or post legend. I do L40 as base and prepare L30 for the future but for sure it does require discipling. 

image.png.503e38d7c6d2e4352ca7bea56271207c.png

I build by some batches of L40 then I focus into transform them and need to be careful. 

image.png.9014bbbd28ebba3b7adc6de6a2025453.png

At a lower level on base and lack of gold, I used to use "RARE" option not super expensive, but a bit and it does compare close to old silver accounts on price. You just need to L2 the factory not beyond that for a period of time to balance. That gave to me control to have 2 million on average all the time and progressing in a steady way. 

Below my old progress starting months playing the acc. I was lucky to get tons of parts on fortune boxes for the acc but later faded away but was good start then later got few offers. Those torsos and claws were fortune boxes including plating but also plating and max protector because I grinded fast my account and pushed to L250 in 8 months

image.thumb.png.3c92bd326e22040676081867877de8e1.png

image.thumb.png.ca7080a6a0269deee5ca274e34e7c753.png

Because the game match you according to your power level using in consideration weapons and modules as I tested for long, when you max a weapon in full, the odds to get into much powerful against you it is higher crushing you reason I balanced all weapons and modules to equal level and advanced steady against opponents. As you level up, the game will add opponents with more HP normally will set you up to fight against 200-300 above you making the progress slower. Sometimes it is not fun to have and L50 part and game giving you a 4-5 myth L50 parts opponent and that is when you max part in full individually. 

Hey sorry for the wait here is what I got so far from a few weeks of farming 

Screenshot_20220902-123050_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20220902-123045_Super Mechs.jpg