Recently,My friend's account got hacked

Hernandez

it does not matter in what place you are. your account works. I have been on different States playing without issues. I have been in different countries and played without issues. Does he tried to create another account in the same device by mistake? Does he give his account to someone else? 

@Oki

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

it does not matter in what place you are. your account works. I have been on different States playing without issues. I have been in different countries and played without issues. Does he tried to create another account in the same device by mistake? Does he give his account to someone else? 

He didn't share his account or create another account.Just like my other friend who migrated philliphines to Indonesia,His account got swapped for no reason

13 hours ago, Zylok said:

Accounts can't be swapped or anything the like by itself. Either an account with the same credentials was made, or the creator of the account had a password which was easy to guess.

Maybe,some hackers made a bot which can type random username and password to get the account and swap it?

Yes, that is 100% possible, but that would take a few years and a lot of processing power which no one would do for some small account on a game.

So no, that didn't happen

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020