What items do you regret using as food? What items do people freak out when you use as food?

noㅤ

I regret destroying Burning Shower, Ejection Blast, and 2 Lazy Falcon. I also destroyed countless Stromweaver and TerrorBlade even though I love them because they use appear all the time so I figured I could use them as food now and get them again later. It's been 8 months since I rolled any axe so now I regret that decision haha.

As for the second part, people can't believe I use The Claw as food. Sure it's good but I love jumping around. No point in winning if you're not having fun.

2 hours ago, No. said:

I regret destroying Burning Shower, Ejection Blast, and 2 Lazy Falcon. I also destroyed countless Stromweaver and TerrorBlade even though I love them because they use appear all the time so I figured I could use them as food now and get them again later. It's been 8 months since I rolled any axe so now I regret that decision haha.

As for the second part, people can't believe I use The Claw as food. Sure it's good but I love jumping around. No point in winning if you're not having fun.

i've never dropped a single stormweaver, terrorblade, or claw lol

In my case, no regrets. What you do not have for spare, you do not eat. My focus was simple, farm, save parts, open storage space for the future then makes legends with the extra parts not in need above the need of use of 3 mechs possibilities with the parts.  I still do the same. 🙂 I have 198 epics parts and for sure will develop some of them in the future.  Sacrificing parts just for a quick transformation like a desesperado doesn't work. You make the part farming if you do not have the legends to help transform. Old picture below is what I do to make legends. I max a no need epic to legend waiting the epics to come then presto I have another 6 legends for my future myth transformation from mix boxes. 😗 People eat them in a power kit. 😶🙄🤷‍♂️ To do that, you should have good spares and no real need for them. Some complain about space, so balance budget and build them.  I built 8 top acc in that way farming. 😀 By the way, in the freeway including OKI and O.D.

About storage, I used the free tokens from achievements in the beginning. 😗

image.png.2297b6104655ad4658190c6d110abcc8.png

This was when I was a new player on kongregate. 

I used valiant sniper , reckoning, heron mark and a myth max nightmare + heat scope for non premium items as nightfall and annihilation thinking that I won't be playing any other elements besides physical anyway. 

As i progressed to higher ranks (3-1) , it then hit my head that I had made a huge blunder since i would have been much more formidable only if I hadn't food those premiums since i never got em ever again. 

Fast forward to present , now that I am starting again as a new player, i now save everything new I get may it be epics. 

I regret my decision that much haha. I learnt it the hard way. Hope you don't. 😉

On 25.07.2022 at 09:55, No. said:

Я сожалею об уничтожении Пылающего душа, Катапультного взрыва и 2 Ленивых соколов. Я также уничтожил бесчисленное количество Stromweaver и TerrorBlade, хотя я люблю их, потому что они постоянно появляются, поэтому я решил, что могу использовать их в качестве еды сейчас и получить их снова позже. Прошло 8 месяцев с тех пор, как я перевернул что-то, так что теперь я сожалею об этом решении, ха-ха.

Что касается второй части, люди не могут поверить, что я использую Коготь в пищу. Конечно, это хорошо, но я люблю прыгать. Нет смысла выигрывать, если тебе не весело.

I regret eating Lasy Falcon, Desert Snake and Ejection Blast (I had a second one). The rest of the legendaries I received by turning an epic item into a legendary one, as well as @ОКИ ДОКИ🙂

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

usually food garbag like golem and a few other legendary kapped torsos but I once regret foodin' windigo... kan't really blame me tho lmaoo hate that torso since had a video game trauma as a kid in arena (legacy edition I think since it looked a bit different) he removed my energi and it was shockin' bakk then but it's like smth that rare wepons can do ez...

did it early on when it was epikk lmaoo and also kinda helped me know that that incident kan be a not so funni joke now... *sees a thicc truck irl* "windigo users frfr"

Edited by local melee weapons fan
edit to add good info... don't be like "aye this dude has some typo hehehehaw anyways... don't chekk history" (see edit history)

balls

On 26.07.2022 at 11:01, Scarlet Lorv said:

Я сожалею, что съел Lasy Falcon, Desert Snake и Ejection Blast (у меня был второй). Остальные легендарки я получил, превратив эпический предмет в легендарный, а также@ ОКИ ДОКА🙂

Oi. Energy Free Armor and explosive retreat also ^(

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 3:55 AM, No. said:

I've destroyed rare items and found out months later about their rarity (I turned suicidal)