Dear Developers Please View This Topic

DeathReaper

7 hours ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

I always wonder why people still trust tankaregmi. BTW I'm permanently quitting forums because otherwise I would find a reason to ban around 10% of you.

7 hours ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

I always wonder why people still trust tankaregmi. BTW I'm permanently quitting forums because otherwise I would find a reason to ban around 10% of you.

Not cool 

7 hours ago, DeathReaper said:

Then Why Were You Threatening Tankaregmi in The Server, Because He Didn't Ban Mr.Wolf,One Thing About Tankaregmi is That he Only Cares About His Clan.

G you haven't seen the stuff tankaregmi, has said, he has lied many times, an was constantly promoting his clan in almost every topic, he has stopped for now atleast, wich is good I suppose.

On 7/22/2022 at 5:44 AM, DeathReaper said:

Hi Developers,

There is an emergency, AKITTENINABOWL is Going To Buy Super Mechs Around 2024, Please Don't Let Him Buy The Game,He Threatened To Ban All Of Us If We Don't Do What He Says.That Will Lead To The End Of Supermechs,If You Are Reading This Do Not Let AKITTENINABOWL Buy The Game,He Will Demote All You Guys,I Don't Like This Event that Causes To Destroy  My Favorite Game And My 2 year Hardwork Without spending a Penny.

Make Sure To not let AKITTENINABOWL Do This.

Thanks And Cheers! 🙂

.                           Hell Giant

I’m pretty sure Gato kind of already did this? Think of all the people they banned. Think of the threats to ban the next person who ask about the raid bug or post anything they don’t like?

2 hours ago, Fordekash said:

I’m pretty sure Gato kind of already did this? Think of all the people they banned. Think of the threats to ban the next person who ask about the raid bug or post anything they don’t like?

You do realise they haven't banned anyone except for exploiters/cheaters in the game? They won't ban you for simple questions mate, think a little.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020