how do people get so many items

co11

Question

12 answers to this question

Fortune box grind is playing the highest level boss you can defeat on auto play. Do this for all of your fuel 2-3 times a day.

the other thing to keep in mind is how many items you are upgrading. If you do one at a time all the way to maxed legendary sure it is painful but in a year you should get 3+ maxed items depending on how much you play. Start with torso and legs then do mods

if you are upgrading 10 items at once… you will have zero maxed items for two years 🤣

On 7/15/2022 at 11:09 PM, Fordekash said:

Fortune box grind is playing the highest level boss you can defeat on auto play. Do this for all of your fuel 2-3 times a day.

the other thing to keep in mind is how many items you are upgrading. If you do one at a time all the way to maxed legendary sure it is painful but in a year you should get 3+ maxed items depending on how much you play. Start with torso and legs then do mods

if you are upgrading 10 items at once… you will have zero maxed items for two years 🤣

all of my items are legendary and ty for helping im trying to get 2 corrupted light (heat) with 1 bomb heat and a flaming hammer

On 7/15/2022 at 9:43 PM, Spooder IIC said:

Premium pack openings,1k-4k token offers, and paid offers

damn yall spend irl money damn wtf

2 hours ago, Corvus said:

If you're relatively active (~1-2hrs play time per day) you can get 1k  tokens in 1-2 months, you just have to do everything, arena, raid, campaign (just grinding the last boss of 1v1 on the highest difficulty that you can auto on)

im saving tokens i already have 300 ty

On 7/16/2022 at 5:04 PM, co11 said:

todos mis artículos son legendarios y ty por ayudarme a tratar de obtener 2 luces corruptas (calor) con 1 bomba de calor y un martillo en llamas

malditos gasten dinero irl maldito wtf

coincidence that I have 2 corrupted lights, a flaming hammer and a heat bomb , No more no less 

Edited by DanikツNex (see edit history)

On 7/15/2022 at 11:52 AM, co11 said:

ice seen people with about 4-13 legendary and a tons of epic anyone can explain how ? im a starter (playing for 2 years) and what is fortune box grind?

im a starter (playing for 2 years) and what is fortune box grind? I do not understand. 

You play for 2 years, and you say you are a starter? Did you played 2 years ago and stopped after few weeks etc now back to play again? Just curious. 

Anyway, the above answers all of them are right. 

Farming(grinding) to collect gold it is the base of normal progress generally speaking and that include all players regardless decisions how to advance their accounts as free or pay to win etc.

All accounts work a bit different from each other based on rewards and some are luckier than others with the free grants. 

To collect mix boxes in normal way, you have to grind and are very important because those mix boxes are the one that will grant free parts and sometimes grants some basic real in need parts. With the less important parts, you will be able to level up your weapons eating them for the part desired to be enhanced.

To get enough mix boxes, you have to grind for gold, and you will get gold and yes or not a box will be granted. The boxes are not based into be granted every time you grind. It does have a "0-1" luck based to get or not to get a box consuming the fuel in the particular area you selected to grind in the campaign area. 

Epics parts are normally granted with the mix box but are rare grants if compare with the common and rare parts grants. You can open hundreds of mix boxes and not get a single one or can open boxes and sometimes drops a decent amount between hundred try. 

The game it does an average calculation to compensate deficient on grants. Let say the game in 100 mix boxes grants and open all of them and you got let say 60 just common parts not mixed then 30 mixed with common and rare and 10 with rare. the average it is in favor of common so at some point the game will grant an epic part if is very consistent in the drops. At some point it does switch to grant more rare parts to compensate without epic. 

Some people do have epics because the save them and some just eat them to level up parts right on the spot. 

Grinding for fortune boxes, it does have several options depending at your account current level and power. Level because passing certain level let say level 40 it will stop to grant in some areas in the campaign. To farm them, you need to increase power to get to that step in the campaign and continuously grind the same spot when gets enough fuel to do so.

When the player it is in at a healthy condition base on power and reached insane or hard play status on campaign without difficulty, some people grind on 2v2 OVERLORD DEN step 8 on hard mode, and you can get sometimes fortune boxes and those boxes can grant legend parts good to use or just a basic part at legend status. The good one it is used to play pvp and the not important it is used for meat or better say to be eaten to transform a legend part to myth status. 

As I mentioned, some players save the epic parts because are important many of them and will be developed for combat later on or right on the spot, but others are not good to advance in the game and are eaten to level up parts but also used to transform epic parts to legendary. 

Many players or better say all players who does want to develop an epic part for combat, it will require some other epics at disposable to transform and that will help them to improve account power. 

The game sometimes gives free legends parts but a free to play a part of those rare grants, it will require to make them transforming epics to legends then use legends at L1 to make a myth part so in base you will need to grind constantly during the day every time you have enough fuel to do so. 

Some people do not grind much and accumulate fuel for some events but for constant progress normally you need to consume the fuel because then you get mix boxes to level up parts etc. 

Depending on how much fuel it is allowed in your account according to your personal progress, is as much you can grind during 24hrs. The maximum fuel so far for a mature account it is 95. To get 95 in fuel that is roughly 5hrs so a player can farm enough and can get mix boxes and gold. So, if you are a grinder like me, I do pay attention during the day and farm when is ready or before reach the cap. Now I farm less been too busy but that it is the idea. 

Showing you some basic. Sure, there is more info of what to do but you can keep asking to the forum members. 

Below you can see parts as L30 in purple color. Those are Epic parts maxed. I was maxing parts grinding at campaign area and takes time for sure and decided to make parts that I will needed to transform to legend then use that part to help transform a Legend maxed to make it myth.

image.png.dea6fd8bcbf057932d5adea6a86aaafa.png

Here using parts not in need to transform that epic to legend

image.png.3080fd1e27b241f5461992d0075c5cf2.png

Now part transformed that I would use for combat.

image.png.59a8c909af71e5324d3f3f37ec1e0bfb.png

The process was repeated till I had enough legends to transform to myth from epic parts.

image.png.5e84dbbc80d95efe0b783c4a25a47b5c.png

Now myth

image.png.e0a0794d957cc0dfa88c4ea3f7ed2c94.png

And keep grinding in campaign till you L50 part 

image.png.9a0f4fce2e6e3323664f6384d7a005c4.png

Then you are maxed

image.png.b4d12c721f649e220edac529359271ab.png

Then when is already maxed out, you go to the forum and be a showoff on greatness maxing a part posting your awesome achievement in the FLEX TRHEAD

image.thumb.png.62ffd2c0817f49ba36a4464e4ad681d3.png

and then say to the members, TAKE THAT LOSERS-BANG with a picture of the weapon maxed out. 🤣

Any question how to do all of that can be answered by the community cool members. 😎

give them a "like" so they can like you. 🤣

On 7/17/2022 at 12:04 AM, co11 said:

all of my items are legendary and ty for helping im trying to get 2 corrupted light (heat) with 1 bomb heat and a flaming hammer

damn yall spend irl money damn wtf

i started playing in 2016 but i playd this game in some weird ass websites and had to start over everytime but 2 years ago i created my account and forgot about it and started playing again 2 month ago + i barely spoke english 2 years ago